American vs. Canadian $$

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Lechacal420, Nov 7, 2009.

1. So i'm from up north, most of you here on GC from what I've read in some of the forums, anyways some new bud came to town recently, pretty sure it was GC (green crack) it was some pretty dank shit! Fucked me up real good and the high seemed to go on forever, I saw that our dollar is supposed to be close to yours or something right now, i'm totally too stoned and lazy to look it up haha, and anyways I paid 110 for half. How much would this run any of the buds from the south!!:hello:

2. Im from Central NY and for real dank. I pay 100$ 1/4. :( I hate my prices.

3. Ouch buddy! Hope that is jsut a regional thing! You should come up north and stock up
    ! :p

4. Right now that runs about 102.67 American. Pretty darn close. :)

5. Canada has cheap, quality bud, especially British Columbia. Here I get a gram for $10, a quarter for $65, a half-ounce for $120 and an ounce for $200. And the shit is dank.

6. Ouch, 100 average for 1/4?
    The other week I got a 4th for 90, the highest ive bought, but it was the dankest lol.

7. The prices for bud are crazy down south.

Theres your reggie, mids, schwag...whatever name you prefer

100 bucks and ounce...if your getting it from people buying qps, there charging 140 and up...40 a quarter..etc

it gets better....theres all kinds of danks.

Theres that homegrown, indoor, outdoor, commercial with all kinds of names...basically going from 250$-400$...an ounce

I guess you could call those our...beasters?

But then theres the weed thats more than 400$ an ounce, sometimes 500-550

Yah ino what the next reply to this message is "wtf wtf wtf 550 your a dumbasss....etc"

But ive smoked all the weed, and the shit that comes in for 500 is hands down the dopest dope ive smoked. Sometimes buds i can get for 300-400 a ounce look like the SHIT but have nothing...really, nothing on this other weeed. The buds are small, and it has a different smell/taste/aroma every time.

theres my 2 cents...

8. Clearly this dude's never been to B.C.

Even here in Ontario, the DOPEST DOPE isn't going for over 280/oz.
    British Columbia is just on a whole new level though.