American seed

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by the rainman!, Dec 1, 2003.

1. high dudes its chronic bakeing smells good , high yeilds and nice to the eyes !

Attached Files:

2. Hello rainman.. The plants are looking good.. Hows the grow doing??

Haven't seen you around in a while.. How are ya doing??

3. i had so much to do i work night and day and day night LOL , got a seed bank in the works now American seed , we are working on 39 hybrid med weeds and have a long way to go ! but i'll be around more now .....

Attached Files:

4. check this out this is the kind of work i have been studying useing my new M&R logic code

Attached Files:

5. i have been keeping my self working ...

Attached Files:

6. now that american is up and standing may be i'll get some time to come here more often i miss the old timers ,

Attached Files:

7. so what you guys been doing someing and good thai sticks i got a 16 inch baby cooking and Brain wave is in 28th gen !

Attached Files:

8. i been a bad boy!

Panama Red ,.............30 year old strain base, (rare pure sativa)
    PRR ,..................................F1's , F2's , .(secondary back up stock)
    Preciva ,...................................21 gen, 3 1/2 year , (super hybrid)
    SSPRR ,....................................8 th gen 2 1/2 year, (super hybird)
    Candy Cain Thai ,.................................3 1/2, (super HYbrid)
    Brain Wave, ................................28 th gen ,4 year , (super hybird)
    Medic ,............................................(super multi hybrid)
    Chronic ,...........................................testing base stock
    Old BS , ..............24 year old strain base (super rare indica cross)
    ECT, untested , ............................................ (Tri-super hybrid)
    Skunk#1 ,........................19th gen ,4 1/2 year,( exstream hybrid)
    Chronic Candy, ..........................................(super hybrid cross)
    Chronic F2's, ..................................................back stock
    Chronic W x Chronic H , ...............................test study only
    Brain Wave X Ak47 ,.................................. hybrid back cross
    Candy Hoope ,............................................. untested
    Candy TNR ,............................................. super hybrid coss
    SS Candy, .................................................super hybrid
    Preciva Candy ,.......................................... super hybrid
    Purple Candy,............................................... super hybrid
    PR BF2, .................................male breeder, rare sativa bonsai
    CCT F2 , .............................................male breeder, rare hybrid
    skunk#1 ............................18th gen x old bs ( blue berry skunk)
    Sanitarium !................................... insane multi- super hybrid
    Master kush ,.......................................8th gen ,day off hybrid
    Old Gloris, ........................................................untested
    Brain Mist,....................................................... hybrid
    Misty .........................................................6th gen ,hybrid
    Old BS ,........................... male breeder, super rare hybrid indica
    Chrono Medic,................................untested (super multi hybrid )
    Chronic wave ,..............................................super hybrid
    Chronic BS, .......................................................super hybrid
    Red wave,...................................................untested hybrid
    Red Candy..................................................untested hybrid
    Red Sanitarium , .........................................sativa /indica hybrid !
    Sanitarium Candy, ......................................indica tri cross !
    Master Red, ........................................lay back and kick it!
    Brain Master, ..................................(Brain Wave x Master Kush)
    The Rag ,..........................................(Panama Red x Misty)
    EMT , .............................................( ECT X MEDic X Candy TNR)

9. hows it going old friend , have seen you in a harvest or two or 3 or 4 or 20 LOL whats up dude how life treating ya !as you can see my i am stell 3/4 blind but now i need 3 pair of glass to see what most think would be no vission at all ! but i keep going ! ,i just took a lot of test and my Iq is back up to where it should be 5 years after my head injury its back to 223+and climbing if i live threw it ...lol well i say make the best of it time well take care of it self ! it not let get stoned and watch it crash togather dude ! so whats been going here do any sexy women around i dont flert but i do wink ,has joe been around lattly ! she bad gal dude ! so wheres the woman and beer i got the weed that well stun every dam brain cell well ever have lol ...lets rock this site ! you guys been sleep why i was gone right ! i cant even show most of my strain people drown because of their mouth watering to much ....lol i got a nother M&R on manna curing plants for bud & resin developement due the 3rd dude so i 'll come back a few times between than and now and chack this post and its replies , i well post that here too so you guys can read more than those play boy books LOL,i know "who the hells reading ! stay safe stay free

10. What about mrs tazz and ya right hand man an all ???.heres a pic of mine ,l got a camera now :D..juicyfruit at 4 weeks.

Attached Files:

11. looking good , the ol ladies find , son become a doctor and the ladies are fat and sasy ... dude you better give us a up date when those gals are huge and it may give us the munchies but i am welling to risk it ! LOL hows the bike running ? i am rebuild a 1976 ss 360 honda for riding in the fieilds ,my quads got 4 tires and its not as fun when your 3/4 blind as the bike is LOL ,, my dog maxs got hit in the road , a hell of a way for a seeing eye dog to go dude ! its taken me months to beable to go see his grave , but things are well now and soon i well start training a puppy to start new but how long my sight well last i dont know i need 2 pair of glasses now and stell on heavy medacation and good med weeds !.....real good med weeds lol