1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

American seed

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by the rainman!, Dec 1, 2003.

1. high dudes its chronic bakeing smells good , high yeilds and nice to the eyes !

Attached Files:

2. Hello rainman.. The plants are looking good.. Hows the grow doing??

Haven't seen you around in a while.. How are ya doing??

3. i had so much to do i work night and day and day night LOL , got a seed bank in the works now American seed , we are working on 39 hybrid med weeds and have a long way to go ! but i'll be around more now .....

Attached Files:

4. check this out this is the kind of work i have been studying useing my new M&R logic code

Attached Files:

5. i have been keeping my self working ...

Attached Files:

6. now that american is up and standing may be i'll get some time to come here more often i miss the old timers ,

Attached Files:

7. so what you guys been doing someing and good thai sticks i got a 16 inch baby cooking and Brain wave is in 28th gen !

Attached Files:

8. i been a bad boy!

Panama Red ,.............30 year old strain base, (rare pure sativa)
    PRR ,..................................F1's , F2's , .(secondary back up stock)
    Preciva ,...................................21 gen, 3 1/2 year , (super hybrid)
    SSPRR ,....................................8 th gen 2 1/2 year, (super hybird)
    Candy Cain Thai ,.................................3 1/2, (super HYbrid)
    Brain Wave, ................................28 th gen ,4 year , (super hybird)
    Medic ,............................................(super multi hybrid)
    Chronic ,...........................................testing base stock
    Old BS , ..............24 year old strain base (super rare indica cross)
    ECT, untested , ............................................ (Tri-super hybrid)
    Skunk#1 ,........................19th gen ,4 1/2 year,( exstream hybrid)
    Chronic Candy, ..........................................(super hybrid cross)
    Chronic F2's, ..................................................back stock
    Chronic W x Chronic H , ...............................test study only
    Brain Wave X Ak47 ,.................................. hybrid back cross
    Candy Hoope ,............................................. untested
    Candy TNR ,............................................. super hybrid coss
    SS Candy, .................................................super hybrid
    Preciva Candy ,.......................................... super hybrid
    Purple Candy,............................................... super hybrid
    PR BF2, .................................male breeder, rare sativa bonsai
    CCT F2 , .............................................male breeder, rare hybrid
    skunk#1 ............................18th gen x old bs ( blue berry skunk)
    Sanitarium !................................... insane multi- super hybrid
    Master kush ,.......................................8th gen ,day off hybrid
    Old Gloris, ........................................................untested
    Brain Mist,....................................................... hybrid
    Misty .........................................................6th gen ,hybrid
    Old BS ,........................... male breeder, super rare hybrid indica
    Chrono Medic,................................untested (super multi hybrid )
    Chronic wave ,..............................................super hybrid
    Chronic BS, .......................................................super hybrid
    Red wave,...................................................untested hybrid
    Red Candy..................................................untested hybrid
    Red Sanitarium , .........................................sativa /indica hybrid !
    Sanitarium Candy, ......................................indica tri cross !
    Master Red, ........................................lay back and kick it!
    Brain Master, ..................................(Brain Wave x Master Kush)
    The Rag ,..........................................(Panama Red x Misty)
    EMT , .............................................( ECT X MEDic X Candy TNR)

9. hows it going old friend , have seen you in a harvest or two or 3 or 4 or 20 LOL whats up dude how life treating ya !as you can see my i am stell 3/4 blind but now i need 3 pair of glass to see what most think would be no vission at all ! but i keep going ! ,i just took a lot of test and my Iq is back up to where it should be 5 years after my head injury its back to 223+and climbing if i live threw it ...lol well i say make the best of it time well take care of it self ! it not let get stoned and watch it crash togather dude ! so whats been going here do any sexy women around i dont flert but i do wink ,has joe been around lattly ! she bad gal dude ! so wheres the woman and beer i got the weed that well stun every dam brain cell well ever have lol ...lets rock this site ! you guys been sleep why i was gone right ! i cant even show most of my strain people drown because of their mouth watering to much ....lol i got a nother M&R on manna curing plants for bud & resin developement due the 3rd dude so i 'll come back a few times between than and now and chack this post and its replies , i well post that here too so you guys can read more than those play boy books LOL,i know "who the hells reading ! stay safe stay free

10. What about mrs tazz and ya right hand man an all ???.heres a pic of mine ,l got a camera now :D..juicyfruit at 4 weeks.

Attached Files:

11. looking good , the ol ladies find , son become a doctor and the ladies are fat and sasy ... dude you better give us a up date when those gals are huge and it may give us the munchies but i am welling to risk it ! LOL hows the bike running ? i am rebuild a 1976 ss 360 honda for riding in the fieilds ,my quads got 4 tires and its not as fun when your 3/4 blind as the bike is LOL ,, my dog maxs got hit in the road , a hell of a way for a seeing eye dog to go dude ! its taken me months to beable to go see his grave , but things are well now and soon i well start training a puppy to start new but how long my sight well last i dont know i need 2 pair of glasses now and stell on heavy medacation and good med weeds !.....real good med weeds lol

Grasscity Deals Near You