american pie series appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by smoketree420, Jan 1, 2010.

1. who here likes the american pie series? sure some werent too great (IMO american wedding, band camp, and the newest one from 2009). we can use this thread to talk about anything related to american pie. i like how mr. levensteen (jim's dad from the original trilogy) was in every movie, and he gave everyone advice and shit. also i have a question about american wedding, where was Oz? i mean he randomly just wasnt in the movie. it woulda been nice if they coulda just put an explanation in why he wasnt present. oh well, feel free to talk about these movies.

2. yeahh buddyy, i like the titties bro wink wink
    but not cool how they switch the characters,, the best one was the college one and i liked the new one but ehh..

3. american pie 1 and 2 were awesome after that they got kinda gay

4. 5 and 6 were pretty good actually, the new ones decent i guess, but the 3 rd and 4th kinda sucked ass. the first two were really good tho

5. the wedding was basically the same formula

but i could see why people dont like the ones the with all the different fake ass random stiflers

its like they gotta have a new stifler in all the shitty ass new ones

6. yea the new stiflers are pretty lame, the onl decent one was in the 5 and 6 movie, but still he doesnt compare to the original stiffler

7. I have to agree that the first two are the only ones that were any good

I saw American Wedding, but none of the straight-to-DVD ones because, I mean, come on

There aren't even any funny lines in the commercial for the new one, it's just clips of girls about to take their shirts off and young freshman guys with their eyes bugging out

8. ive watched 1 and 2, the wedding, naked mile, and band camp, and liked them all.
    but there just not that funny a second or third time round..

9. I agree with the general consensus it seems; 1 and 2 I really dug, especially 1. Wedding, not so much; Band Camp, meh; I did try to watch the newest one and it was just too fucking boring for words. The only funny part is when the guy's mom finds his jerk off sock, and he throws it and it hits the wall or something like it's a solid object, but that 5 seconds isn't worth seeing the rest of the flick.