american militia rising

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munchymeiser900, Mar 30, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkX5Zsqjmk&feature=related]AMERICAN MILITIA RISING - YouTube[/ame]

2. fucking nuts man

3. Militias are allowed by the Constitution, this is more fearmongering by the government. The Michigan militia discussed was just let off by the federal judge of all charges against the Government because the case was so weak. Just more attempts by the Government to get the people on the side of detaining our own citizens

4. video is 2 years old lol

5. To bad its an old video but still interesting and definatly good to know that there are people ready to do whats needed to defend the constitution.

6. And in those two years I bet their numbers have really grown.

7. 2 years ago? Damn they must have known about Obama.

8. The sad thing is that american militia's used to be a good thing. Militias are part of what helped America fight for it's independence.

Now militias are looked at as radical and extremists.... which, some of them might be. But not all.

9. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']The sad thing is that american militia's used to be a good thing. Militias are part of what helped America fight for it's independence.

Now militias are looked at as radical and extremists.... which, some of them might be. But not all.[/quote]

That's how the media tries to paint them. The people know better.

10. ask me why I've got a big ole beard.

:cool::D:wave:

11. Because you really dig the hell outta some badass ZZ Top...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFdod4YDo&sns=em]ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (From "Live In Texas") - YouTube[/ame]

I know, me too!!! (although I must admit I don't have the beard to prove it...yet) :wave:

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIcqb9hHQ3E]Dylan Ratigan (rightfully) loses it on air - YouTube[/ame]

Some people have realized that democracy is not functioning as intended in this country any more.

13. Am I's going to go to jailz if I's watch dis veedeos?

14. Hitler said the jews were extremists too, just saying thats dangerous rhetoric.

15. I dream of a day when standing armies are a thing of the past.

Not happening in my lifetime though.

16. Totalitarian governments always demagogue.

For Hitler it was the Jews. For Obama it's the terrorists, aka Muslim extremists.

17. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']video is 2 years old lol[/quote]

Right.
    Everything in them was old too.

Plus... just labeling groups as extremist or terrorist doesnt actually mean they are extremist or terrorist.

18. You probably will. Give Obama another four years and they'll have everyone in the GC political forum locked away in either prison or FEMA camps...:eek::bolt:

19. I say the neocon government is extremist. Militias are just freedom fighters.

20. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, thats all i hear. Grow a pair.