Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

American History X Quote

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highfives, Aug 12, 2011.

1. ^ i kinda figured that was implied anyway at the end, as soon as his brother got shot i was like..."oh fuck here comes another curb stomp"

2. haha ya. its still an interesting ass alternate ending though. not a lot of people know about it.

3. vineyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. It's a very powerful movie for sure.

5. I haven't seen all of this movie, but I've seen most of it and I love it, planning on recording it next time it is on.

As for that quote, hes just a white-supremacist and just wants to talk down about black people.

6. Couldn't have said it better

7. Wow, very interesting. Although I dont think it would have provided as good of a lesson because Derek underwent a serious transformation in that movie. I remember he spoke about people driving up and looking at where he lived. If he was the old derek he wouldnt have thought twice to pop a cap in the black guys staring down his house

8. All you guys feeling sorry for his brother dying.

Don't, that guy was a murderer and a racist, even if he changed, what goes around, comes around.

9. yea i had never heard of it before this thread

10. so his little brother deserves to die?

how the fuck does that make sense?

11. his little brother wasnt a murder. and in all honesty Derick wasnt either. no doubt he was raciest but when he got arrested for "murder" he was defending his house. 9 times out of 10 any body would do the same thing. if some one is trying to steal my truck and has a gun you are going to die no doubt about it. black yellow, brown, white fuck even purple.

so since his older brother killed 3 people why does the little brother have to die? he did nothing wrong only thing was they were related.

12. I love that film!

13. I watched that movie. I thought it was great. I had to call my bestfriend after it ended to talk to her about it because she had kept telling me I needed to see it. It blew my mind.

I didn't know about the alternate ending... but I agree that it wouldn't have sent the same message. I think it would have taken away from its greatness, but that's just my opinion.

14. im trying to find the alternate ending online. no luck so far i may have to try to find my copy or go buy a new one and rip the ending so ppl can see it.

15. Haha i hope noone thinks im trolling the alternate ending. Cause its real. And it makes sense.

16. What are you talking about? His little brother was a racist prick too!!

I don't care how you see it, if you hate somebody because of their race, blow smoke in their, & looked down on them.. You got what was coming.

He wasn't a murderer? He killed two men in the street, not in his house, I think they were trying to steal his car(?). He followed them outside & curbstomped one, that's murder, I would of done the same but it's still murder.

His little brother had to die because of his own actions, I was referring as to feeling sorry for the big brother crying about his little brother. And even than, the little brother was a racist too, so there's no love lost here. He did do something wrong, that kid didn't shoot him for no reason. Watch the movie again, that shit is payback.

17. I agree Derek did murder those guys on the street. To be exact he didnt just murder the dude by curbstomping him, thats execution and is charged even higher. On the other hand, just because you are racist doesnt qualify u as scum that deserves to die. Thats why little vineyard who was clean and didnt kill no black people, just disrespected them has no reason to be murdered in the way he was.

18. It makes sense because growing up that's what reefer madness pertained to black people smoked

19. Nazis don't deserve weed.