american grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jking172, Jun 6, 2011.

1. hey to GC! new to the site just wanted to say happy toking to all!

Where can i find info on these grinders? does the company have a site or anyone know where i could find one online? my friend picked one up with a kief bath in it, from our head shop last week and i love it "D.O.P.E." but they aren't getting anymore in.... if not who else makes a kief bath grinder or should i just go ahead and get a spacecase?

2. a kief bath?? you mean a kief catcher?? pretty much any company makes a grinder with a kief catcher id recommend a mendo mulcher they are soild

3. no this one had a kief catcher about 3/4 of an inch tall with clear windows all around and you could put a nice sized bud in it under the screen so that one bud caught all the kief, I've never seen anything like it myself!

4. You can eBay "herb grinder" for them as well. Probably a bit cheaper then local shops.

5. I'm not worried about price. I'm over the "no name" brand. I want to treat myself to a nice grinder to stop giving troubles once and for all ha. I've been buying cheep ones and i just want to buy one and be done with it. just in all my years I've never seen such a grinder with the huge kief catcher and it seemed like a really well build grinder but i find 0 info on the brand

6. i recommend sharpstone grinders IMO

7. im telling you click on the link in my sig and go look at the mendo mulcher youll love it its huge

8. do those come with the teflon ring? I really like the way grinders slide with the ring. P.S. nice SB

9. i still cant find ANYTHING about american grinder? or find a grinder with the bath....:(

10. no my whole grinder is a metal and thanks bro