American Gangster

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixInFlames, Oct 31, 2007.

1. +rep dude

2. That is some AMAZING quality. I tried to upload to stage6 a couple of vids but I keep getting errors.

3. I watched this movie after reading all the hype about it and I DID NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE. Shit was WACK!! It doesnt come close to blow/goodfellas/departed/scarface. I wasnt suprised once, i was greatly dissapointed! OH and it doesnt even come close to training day either

Russel crowe's best roll was being on southpark. I cant buy his character for SHIT IN THE MOVIE. everytime i see russel i think in my head "TUGGAHH TUGGAHH" LMAO and trying to fight those chinamen

4. watchin after some bong rips

5. Well I loved the movie and watched it two times.

6. this was working for me yesterday afternoon but (the 1parter) and ever since my internet fucked up yesterday the sound and pictures havnt been synced right if that makes sense, but still I was enjoying it while it was working. I also gave rep

7. Ok, so I downloaded that torrent using Azureus, and everything went ok. But when I try to play the file with Windows Media Player, Quiktime, iTunes, all of them say it doesn't recognize the type of file. So I'm guessing I need to convert it to something that will work?

Any help is greatly appreciated, I really want to watch this movie.

If you guys know of a better program to download the torrent pleasee hit me up. Thanks.