American Dad

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by TioW42, Dec 6, 2015.

1. I love this series anyone else watches it?

2. Not sure if this topic's been posted before, but yeah I do enjoy American Dad. It's much better than Family guy, the latter of the two in which the writers try too damn hard to be funny.

3. Lately the ratings have dropped I hope the next season ratings/views don't go into a disaster and hopefully the series will go on. We already lost Futurama and hopefully this one doesn't go yet. I think Futurama might be coming back actually I think they are planning to make it a Netflix Exclusive.

4. Just to tell you TBS just renewed American Dad for 44 more episodes YES!

5. Yeah hopefully they recover, the network change really fucked the quality up for a good amount of episodes. That Kim Kardashian episode was a real low point for this show.

6. Love love Loooove American Dad. One of the creators/writer left the show and I hope it doesn't affect the outcome of the latest season.

Season 4 would have to be my favorite season

7. American dad is pretty sweet. It has much more of a plot than family guy.

8. 4 5 and 6 were the strongest seasons

I try to get people to jump in on those seasons instead of starting at season 1 back when they were still trying to be a political comedy.

9. Yeah I was glad when they changed the intro from the newspaper gag to Rogers personality gag. The jokes were hitting hard in season 1 ,but I think giving Roger a larger role on the show is what made it better.

10. New episode was solid.

A good return to form.

11. I think Roger is one of the funniest characters I've ever seen in any show.

12. #12 burnout18, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    For reals this show is awesome, the Christmas episode where they kill Santa and roger becomes a moonshiner funny AF.

(Stay Lifted)

13. good to see Grasscity has some American Dad fans

14. [​IMG]
    "You boys wanna see a 400 pound man rise out of his overalls like a Phoenix?"

15. The 200

very funny episode.

Been a while since we had a Roger based episode.

• Like Like x 1