American Dad

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Helikaon, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Anyone else a fan of this show? I've recently watched seasons 6 and 7 and I've gotta say, it's hilarious. I prefer it to Family Guy if I'm being honest. The flood episode with great.

2. i love american dad too its hilarious, i just watched the episode where steve gets turned into a baby and an old man before his last dance. its so priceless, and the episode where steve plays the cello for that girl and he sees the cat that "dies"

3. I like the show as well, have seen most of the episodes on Netflix at this point. However, I gotta say, I enjoyed the first few seasons more then the more recent ones. Not to say the others were bad, but seasons 1-3 were very good, whereas the others seemed mediocre. Fucking Klaus man...

4. Anything is funnier than Family Guy.

5. It was created by the same guy, Seth McFarland, who also does most of the voices - but unlike Family Guy he doesn't write most of it fortunately.

Roger is probably the funniest character ever created, animated or not.

Here is every episode online for free: Watch American Dad online free on Tv-links

6. American Dad is fucking genius! Roger makes it though