America

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Seems so interesting for me... I mean the culture, people, girls.... it would be so awsome to go there for a trip I think.... maybe its just because I live in Europe and I have never been to America... but yeah I have been thinking that it might be cool to visit some places there perhaps in my life-time... go to underground bars, meet American chicks perhaps... I dont know I find it cool , atleast through Internet, it has left me a great impression...

2. America is the place where everyone's dreams come true!!!!!!!

3. Well, If I were to recommend a city to visit, I'd say either Boston or New York city, always had a good time if you like the bar hopping and meeting people! I also really liked Orlando Florida for Busch gardens, the beer tasting and rollar coasters, I regret that I havent had a chance to visit Washington D.C just for the Smithsonian.

4. I drove from michigan to California the bottom way on route 66 and the top way back..we made it a 3 week thing and stopped at all the cool spots like the painted desert, Cadillac graveyard, saw the worlds biggest cross in Texas, grand canyon, bunch of awesome canyons in new Mexico, San Diego zoo, orange county with some friend we met there, Venis beach, Newport beach, national canyons in Utah, Vegas and lots of stuff in between..had tons of good bud and just explored America it was the shit.. I'm lucky to have been to a lot of America because each part is just such different landscapes
    and culture it really is something I suggest everyone should do

5. It sucks ass here.

Every day, roasted ducks and chickens fall from the sky with silverware stuck into them,

and the roads are paved with plastic gold.

6. Dude, i feel the exact same way about europe, it just seems really cool, and different. Plus i think international girls are sexier than american girls, idk what it is about them, but don't get me wron i loove american girls. Can you guess where i'm from?:laughing:

7. I'm British but lived in the States for a couple years. It's crazy. It's like, fat chicks can pull off being fat. Well, they're fat compared to european chicks.

When an American thinks someone is fat that's my limit.

Shallow, but true.

8. umm yeahhh

9. This is so refreshing to hear. I expected another rant on how America is so bad... from another American...

Come visit anytime man! Come to Colorado, I'll smoke you up. :wave:

10. Just avoid iowa, there is absolutely nothing important or interesting about this shithole. Its just one giant cornfield.

11. Yeah the grass is always greener on the other side..:confused_2: