America vs Europe?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Which one is better to live in and why? Americans eat so damn much everything is supersized even the people!

2. You're from europe.

Idk which is better. I'm sure they both have there good and bad..me from america, but i would love to visit europe...fuck i really wanna go there. Europe has a lot more history i feel like. I just wanna get stoned and do some other unmentionables and go crazy over there for about 2 months. Or whenever i get arrested, and kicked back to the states :p

i got two buddies in spain right now with a study abroad program, and i cannot wait to hear their stories!:D

3. ITT racism and stupid pplz

4. Canada

3,420 :smoke:

5. I lived in Germany, and London for a year....and I'm American this is what I have to say on the subject.

Europe, and America are essentially the same...but different.

6. Canada! !

America #1

USA
    USA
    USA

7. Oh, really?

Vincent: It's the little differences. I mean they got the same shit over there that they got here, but it's just...just there it's a little different.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLtwFugudZE]Pulp Fiction - Royal with Cheese - YouTube[/ame]

8. Europe is great! but mentioning fat people as a direct link to why Europe is far superior place to live. When Europe is a beautiful eating Continent I mean just amazing! But as this is probably trolling i will bow out of the conversation

9. Yup, pretty much.

10. Im American, but I have always always wanted to live in Europe. Im not sure why it just seems it would be better

11. It's a grass is always greener on the other side mentality. Everyone in London, and Germany always talked about how they wanted to go to America...because of New York, and LA...like that's the entirety of the US and shit. lol. But I loved London...I look the accent. I had this girlfriend there her mother was from Kenya, and her father was English...beautiful...anyway I used to love to lay my head and her lap and just listen to her talk...I dig the English London accent I don't know why. I wish I talked like that.

12. I've lived in both Europe and the United States so i feel my opinion is valid. economically, it is surprisingly easier to make a living in America (I know, right) or at least in some parts of Europe (I lived in Italy)
    but in Europe, the food is better, the people are nicer and everything is so full of art and compassion.
    I would say Europe

13. lol yeah I have always wanted to be anywhere but where I am. I have visited Europe I really love Ireland and Scotland i love their accents but I dont understand a damn thing they are saying and they couldn't understand my southern accent lol but it was wonderful!!!

14. It depends where in America as well...they are fat everywhere but the south is usually nicer...if i can be bias

15. Hmmmm

16. tis true my friend

17. Europe isn't exactly a model for physical health.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Europeans are fat because they enjoy food. Americans are fat because they like the shove nasty shit designed to look like food into their faces.

19. Damn 35's bruh?

20. I'd be willing to bet Europeans love their Mc Donalds, Doritos, and Mountain Dew just as much as anybody else.

They definitely like their beer, which certainly doesn't assist somebody in being a healthy weight.