America = The Greatest Country on Earth.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jul 31, 2011.

1. True, it made sense to me at the time...

I'll try and clarify; Like our concept of god, the illuminati appears to me to be an unseen manipulator of events...

I think it gets used as a means of explaining the things about our society that aren't really explainable. It gets blamed for manipulating events, and altering the course of world affairs, without a great deal of factual evidence. A bit like god, really...

Is the illuminati there or isn't it, sort of thing...

I don't know if that's any better?

2. Ok yea that makes alot more sense actually lol thanks for clarifying, Although i will say that the things the Illuminati supposedly influence are explainable, but it seems like some people need to attribute them to some secret all powerful society rather than admit thats just the way the world works.

3. #23 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh no I only believe they control a lot of the media. Lol

Like movies, come on, there's illuminati stuff all over movies.

Music is all shit to brainwash these kids into dreams of an easy life of luxury.

4. Ok as far as music goes, its always been like that.

Cmon, everyone always goes " all rap talks about is sex drugs and money"

rock and roll literally had the fucking motto sex drugs and rock and roll

And movies? i mean you can use a few examples if you want but anything can really be interpreted as illuminati if you are looking at it that way.

5. sex, drugs, money, all perfectly normal human vices.

6. Illuminati = Bilderberg

7. closest thing to truth ive seen in about illuminati, they may not be bent on world domination but i do NOT trust the Bilderberg group, they have to much power.

8. Almost proven? A shit load of NWO threads on forums are not almost proving it. Fuck, the very fact we HAVE the internet suggests that there's no big grand scheme like in OP's video. You're right they control most of the media (not all), but because we have the internet we can spread ANY information we want. More and more people are using it, and more and more people are gaining insight with it. It obviously would be an invaluable tool to the people if there were some grand scheme, and I doubt the net would have gone public if there were in fact a group trying to control everything.

Why in the world would anybody go after Michael Jackson? I mean, I could understand some underground group wanting to go after him simply because they don't like the guy.. But political figures? I seriously doubt that.

9. #29 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm beyond confused right now.

But about the Michael Jackson thing, his sister wrote a book and went on the today show. She might have been full of shit, but thats what she said.

10. Interesting but I personally highly doubt it. I think it really is what they say it is, a simple organization of people who like to be able to get opinions on topics from one another without public criticism. That's super shitty because it's their job to work with the public and no politician should EVER feel the need to hide their opinion >.>

But, it's still a wee suspicious. I think if it were what the conspiracy theory claimed though it would be much more unknown about personally.

I think if there were a meeting like this that would have some diabolical intent behind it.. It would rather be the Trilateral Commision, built by Rockefeller.
    Trilateral Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Granted I don't personally think it's what the conspiracy suggests, I just haven't formed much of an opinion on it yet. I need to look into it more I guess.

11. I posted this video a while ago and I think the thread didn't get to many views. I'm glad to see more people viewing it now.

12. Take notes guys. This robotic rhetoric is exactly why nothing get's done.