America = The Greatest Country on Earth.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #1 Solar Being, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    Yes I know its 30 minutes long, but the people who made it did a good job so that it's actually interesting to watch. If you make it all the way to the end and learn something, I'd consider this thread a success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM]‪The American Dream Film-Full Length‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I will wait for others to watch and comment on this video before I say anything.

2. Nothing I didn't already know, and kind of a pointless video. All it does is tell you the world sucks and there's nothing you can do about it, although then they imply that there is something we can do? (There isn't).

3. I'm glad you already knew this information, sad fact of the matter is that most Americans don't.

I would like to point out that a lot of the big names in this video are in the Illuminati Bloodline.

4. Another reason to vote for Ron Paul in 2012

5. If Ron Paul even tried taking out the Federal Reserve, he would just be killed.

6. I took some time to research further into this and I've found out a lot of the "facts" this video puts out are in fact false. I never believed there was some big bad group behind everything trying to rule the world. When this video started claiming it, it threw me off because, well.. do I really need to say?

There are a lot of claims in this video so it's hard to just list all the errors out.. There were a lot of misquotes too, such as the thing about Jefferson. snopes.com: Thomas Jefferson on Banks

7. I took some time to research further into this and I've found out a lot of the "facts" this video puts out are in fact false. I never believed there was some big bad group behind everything trying to rule the world. When this video started claiming it, it threw me off because, well.. do I really need to say?

There are a lot of claims in this video so it's hard to just list all the errors out.. There were a lot of misquotes too, such as the thing about Jefferson. snopes.com: Thomas Jefferson on Banks

8. Yes but personally I couldn't give two shits about what Jefferson said. It doesn't change any of the facts of what is actually going on with the Federal Reserve.

9. Which "Facts" exactly, because a lot of this video is valid.

10. I've found no information on a single man starting the first bank and ending up being hanged because of it. Banks date back to about 2000BC and was crudely done by a decent handful of merchants. Then it was progressed to temples and then progressed from there.

That's first one to come to mind. This is a 30 minute video and it would take me a while to sort through the entire thing to make a list of errors. If you're going to claim there's some secret group of people controlling the world and making disasters happen, you can't let such simple errors slip into your video. If you can't do that, it sort of kills your credibility.

11. #12 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But it's almost proven that there is a secret group of people controlling the world..

They control the media.. Which controls the world.

Even Michael Jackson's sister admitted that there was a secret group of people trying to kill him, and she wasn't allowed to say anymore or her life was at risk-- illuminati if I knew any better.

The bank thing, I don't know, your theory sounds more believable though.

12. Guys...

I am the Illuminati.

13. #14 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    You must die.

14. I'm Sorry, i was in Bavaria, and playing poker with some freemasons, and they had this crazy jerusalem hash, and they talked me into this whole new world order thing, and now i'm in too deep.

If you really must know though, our goals arent that evil, and we will legalize marijuana.

But watch out for Tom cruise, that guy if fucking MENTAL, and dangerous.
    and scientology gave him untold powers ever since he ate that virgins heart...

15. #16 Oblivion420, Aug 4, 2011
    Explain please

16. The illuminati were originally started in Bavaria, people say that they were influenced by the freemasons/templars and they merged into one group.

Tom cruise is just a fuckin weirdo and i felt like making fun of him, almost 99.9% of what i said was nonsense.

17. Illuminati is a 21st century version of god...

A concept to offer an explaination to the virtually unexplainable...

18. Every part of that both did not make sense and was stupid.