America Should Fund a Legal Cannabis Store

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by nicebuds, Oct 5, 2013.

1. If the American Cannabis Community funded the start up of a store that sells herb legally, it should prove to the world that the lawmakers in Colorado were correct in enacting recreational use laws. That is simply the way to go.

This blog describes in more detail how to contribute to this amazing new way for us to come together as a community and support smoking weed recreationally.

2. Colorado and Washington state are in the process of implimenting "legal" cannabis stores. Both states will use their own unique system. ONe of the two will perhaps spearhead a system that will be used as a national model as the US continues on the path towards legalization. So, it seems the legal store you are thinking of is already in the making.

3. #3 stoned4sure003, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    I get the feeling they will try to use Colorado's set up. It shows the most promise in succeeding with the open market. Plus the fact that it isn't as restricted as Washington's is that will get more voter support as well. If that is the case I seeing big things for Oregon and Alaska as they try to Legalize this next election. If they do and use Colorado's set up as a guide for their laws then I think we will see nationwide legalization happening not to long after that.

4. Both systems have their merits. It will take a few years before we know which system was best overall.