America Paid For Whole world to make cannabis illegal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Armory, May 16, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3exXkbNnnZ8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLFFD95C08E89CC1FD]MVP - Most Valuable Plant (1/8) - YouTube[/ame]

So from what I get from all this is before the country usa came to power cannabis everywhewre in the world was legal?

It was a good watch.

2. Pretty sure its legal in some countries.. unless this weed is DANK

3. If by America you mean the wealthiest people in America who would be destroyed by hemp, then yes, America paid to make it illegal.

4. No, it's illegal everywhere, man. It's been decriminalized in some places, even some states here in the U.S., but it's not legal anywhere. And, yes, the United States is mostly to blame.

5. The wealthy people such as "banksta's", Goldman Sachs, JP, Wells Fargo, corporations, companies like exon, Bp, paper industry act. Would be DESTROYED by the legalization of industrial hemp.

Matter of fact, Hemp is such an incredibly amazing plant, i'd be willing to bet, that had it remained legal after the colonial war like it was intended, our society would be in a very different place today.

These bankers/corporations/wealthy elite, have seized control over Europe, China/Russia, and all of North America, they have the muscle of all the super powers backing them, they MAKE marijuana illegal.

For money.

6. I know a lot of people try to use that argument, but it's really just a load of crap. All those "banksta" heavyweights you listed above have already etched their niche, they're not going anywhere. If anything, in this day and age, it wouldn't take much for them to simply learn to adapt, and make their own profit from the situation. What's to stop them having the best of both worlds?

7. nothing to do with the banks

everything to do with

oil industry
    rope industry
    paper industry
    logging industry

and now the pharmaceutical industry.

8. #8 carlthecamel, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    i agree. they are already established companies who could only gain from industrialized hemp. its not like if hemp was made legal u would grow millions of acres of it and bring down oil companies... the oil companies would just grow it, market it as clean energy and make bank.

the largest battle is the stigma already in place with it as a drug. just as people naturally shouldn't ever drink alcohol, ppl shouldn't smoke weed. then again naturally people shouldn't drive cars, work the kind of jobs we do, ect.

i personally don't think just because something is legal means you should do it, i don't smoke tobacco just because its legal, in fact i don't at all. but i can't even begin to count the number of ppl who tell me just because something is legal its fine to take.
    "yea i drink instead of smoke weed cause alcohol is legal so its better for you"
    "no dude its fine, this morphine is totally okay for you, its legal isn't it. the government wouldn't make anything dangerous legal."
    but lots of people do. maybe this is the governments fault, maybe its society's. either way proper education is the only way to battle this.

but back to the OP's statement yea america did. watch "the union" if you haven't already. it kinda goes over why. pretty much a racist scare campaign made america go TEAM AMERICA all up on the world as usual.

9. don't forget about the

Alcohol industry
    tobacco industry
    drug cartels

and the newest big lobbyist/donor in keeping cannabis illegal, private prisons.

10. oh and the drug testing industry
    your county loves making you pay money to MedTox (etc) if you get put on probation
    I had to pay $25 a week to be tested for a 5 panel screen for 6 months. it tests for opiates, mdma, maryjane, etc.

except we all know mj is what they're actually testing for.

11. so just to sum up the thread, at least everyone of these industries have something to lose if cannabis is legal.

oil industry (including auto industry)
    rope industry
    paper industry
    logging industry
    cotton industry
    pharmaceutical industry
    Private Prison industry
    DEA (job security)
    Alcohol industry
    tobacco industry
    drug cartels (including the C.I.A)
    drug testing industry

all taken away if legalized....hemp is basically a renewable source because it doesnt take much nutrients away from the land and you can crop out more than once a year. Popular mechanics had an article in the 1930s called "the new billion dollar crop" and it says there could be over 25,000 products from hemp alone. The flowers have amazing medicinal properties, matching perfectly with every animals endocannabinoid system.

Everybody needs to face it: this isnt the only thing being held back in the world right now...its not just about this plant. Everything is corrupted to shit. And its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

12. Everyone who hasn't already seen this video needs to watch it. It's one of the newer Rick Simpson videos. Yes, it's long, buts it's worth it. You'll even get to hear the late Jack Herer speak. I'm with Rick, no more hiding in the shadows. Learn all the facts you can about the plant, then tell everyone who will listen. Once I get a good perpetual grow going, I'm going to do what Rick has done; I'm going to start making his oil, and I'm going to give it away to anyone who needs it. If I get caught, I'll do exactly what Rick did, I'll shame the courtroom into submission. Watching this video has changed me. We need more people like Rick Simpson here in the United States. And he makes an excellent point, (you're going to learn a few things from this video if you pay attention), he is being invited to other countries to speak about his oil to large crowds, and he is also appearing on the covers of several magazines in other countries because of his oil. Why isn't he being asked to come lecture in the U.S.? Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTuGdBumbFI&feature=g-all-c]Rick Simpson's CRUSH CANCER WITH HEMP AND TRUTH - Free Internet Seminar.flv - YouTube[/ame]

13. This is my first opportunity to visit this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.

14. I would be willing to be the only reason we haven't made it legal is because of the stigma and the ignorance of most of the voter base.

You really think big corporations care about weed? If it was legal who do you think would control the market? Marijuana wouldn't be a mom and pop business it would be be huge and commercialized. There are companies in the U.S. RIGHT NOW that are in place to have marijuana on the shelves within a month if it became legal. Marijuana can't break the back of "big corporations" its just another market for them to sell to.

15. you have no clue what your talking about. no idea at all.

WHO CREATED THE STIGMA? WHO KEEPS THE STIGMA GOING?

16. Really mj is illegal everywhere?please tell me you are only referring to America.

17. Do me a favor Please.List me the ammount of Countries you know of that have 100% no laws prohibiting anything related to marijuanna/Hemp cultivation/ingestion/sales.

I'll start off with the only one I could find within a 5 min search window = Bangladesh

Can you name some more?

18. Drug Cartels aren't going anywhere. Yes marijuana is a part of them, but the big money is in the hard drugs. Like that broken glass in a 6in x 6 in container worth 50,000 (=.

19. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    No, it's illegal everywhere, man. It's been decriminalized in some places, even some states here in the U.S., but it's not legal anywhere. And, yes, the United States is mostly to blame.[/quote]

Portugal? And I could be wrong on this one, but Bangladesh or India.