America Lost The Civil War.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Violence is innevitable when opressive governments disallow alternatives (also innevitable)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. true, but that is not the case in America. 

3. yet.

Its innevitable. Do you not see whays happening?

America is a mirror image of nazi germany's rise to power.

I guerentee you instead of jews we will have "right wing extremists"

The media already has america convinced thay right wing militant groups are a terror threat. You can even find information about it on the fbi's own page.

Ndaa allows for the military to make an arrest without trial. Theuly claim its to be used on people supporting alquida. But the law is in place. And since no trial or due process is allowed IT IS ALREADY LEGAL TO ARREST ANYONE WITHOUT TRIAL. all caps to emphasize importance.

The pieces are in pplace. The only thing now is to hope tjeu chose not to use this power.

But its innevitable. Ndaa will be used the same way hitler black bagged dissidents

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waJUEtiW-ik&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here is a recent one where cnn uses the word "right wing extremist" as if its a common thing.

You may have heard of the boston bombing?

So we have a population that believes right wing gun nuts who hate taxes are a terror threat. And the ability to arrest without trial (which by extension can apply to anyone since even illegal arrests wont be investigated/sent to court under ndaa/patriot act)

A war is literally brewing.

5. 1. The Iriqouise nation lasted for over a thousand years proving democracy can work as long as people are morally sound.

2. The north was worried that the south was gonna take therr job. Slaves couldv'e easily replaced factory workers for a much cheaper price.

3. Lincoln wanted for all men to have equal rights but the south cock blocked him then killed him. Civil rights wouldve happened in the 1800's.

4. Slavery was a major issue. The Texas revolution happened because slavery was illegal in mexico. Virginia sent troops into a foreign country. This should give you a clue as to how the south regarded slavery.

5. You were born into your government. You did not choose it.

6. Have any of yall hear about the rex 83 plan? The government built holding facilities to imprison its entire population if the poeple ever decide its time for a new goverment, which by the way is a constitutional right.

7. If you say so. What was their population again?
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >2. The north was worried that the south was gonna take therr job. Slaves couldv'e easily replaced factory workers for a much cheaper price.

</blockquote>The north was power hungry. Thats it. Everything else was an exscuse
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >3. Lincoln wanted for all men to have equal rights but the south cock blocked him then killed him. Civil rights wouldve happened in the 1800's.

</blockquote>This stayement is incorrect
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >4. Slavery was a major issue. The Texas revolution happened because slavery was illegal in mexico. Virginia sent troops into a foreign country. This should give you a clue as to how the south regarded slavery.

</blockquote>Slavery was a tipping point but the north had no intention of truely ending slavery. It was a power grab and slavery was akin ti the "war on terror".

A distraction to justify war.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >5. You were born into your government. You did not choose it.
    </blockquote>
    Ok hitler

8. Old news. But scRy shit

9. It wont get that far. The people will wake up before we get tyranny. The simplest way to ensure that is legalize marijuana. What is real makes sense when your high. Millions of Americans smoking bud will awaken. Then we take action and restore our freedoms. 

10. I hope your right man. But hungry people have a tendency to rebel.

There is a planned economic collapse and the revolution is also planned.

Read some of dick cheneys writings. Scary shit.

Before 911 dick cheney wrote about the need for a national catastrophe followed by a war followed by a revolution to secure american military power.

11. There is one institution that the government will not touch because it will cause rebellion. That is the Church. They do do good, feeding the poor is what it was founded upon. The pope now will probably seek to restore the church and bring help to the poor. 

12. Idk if you been following but tue governmwnt is openly persecuting christians especially in the military.

My facebook get spammed by right wing posts from my family raging about how bad thijgs are getting for christians.

I see a meme every other day about soldiers getting harassed for being religious.

13. Why do you think the collapse was planned? I think it's just a natural result of government manipulating money to extract wealth from the people. It's the natural result of any person/group having monopoly control of the money supply.

14. So you think the people in charge are just idiots?

I doubt they are that dumb

15. No. Just people who don't look at anything except immediate consequences. There's no incentive for politicians and central banks to plan for the future. It's all about spending as much money as possible right now. This has been happening for thousands of years throughout history. The difference is that in the ancient world it didn't cause boom/bust cycles because when they debased the currency it wasn't done through fractional reserve banking like it is today. There have been thousands of currencies destroyed in world history. I think very few, if any, were actually planned.

16. Thats a good point.

Whatever the case with the economy the "revolution" IS planned.

Ill try to find a link to that dick cheney thing i was talking about

17. As an historian, I'm floored by the lack of historical knowledge in this thread.  The American Civil War, or War for Southern Independence (if you were a southern sympathizer) was very complicated and inevitable.  Portraying it as only having one viable cause, whether that's slavery or some concept of pre-planned federal dominion over the states, is just nonsense.  Also the idea that America beat the most powerful nation in the world twice is also nonsense.  The US didn't beat Britain twice, Britain backed out because it was basically like trying to take and control Afghanistan today....it was a pointless money drain especially when Britain had greater threats giving them problems elsewhere, not to mention a massive ocean to cross with wooden ships.

18. Well said

Considering the military is one of the biggest recruiters for evangelicals, and I personally experienced this, I would like to know how they are being "openly persecuted". Considering that you almost can't win a spot in office without saying you're a christian, how does that = persecution?. Their holidays are observed by the government, there are churches everywhere, there are preachers on TV, they display their religious symbols proudly on their cars. They put up billboards, hang signs at sporting events, hang flyers on my door. They have the gall to tell me to my face that in 40 years I haven't managed to figure out how to live my life because I'm not a christian like them.

These Christians who complain about how everyone is against them are the same people that through government are trying to control our sexuality, how much we swear, our stance on abortion, our stance on gay marriage etc., and when we don't comply and then tell them to back off, they think they are being persecuted. Essentially they want to tell everyone how to live, and if we don't do it, they are being persecuted.

I think maybe you should look into some groups that actually have been persecuted, see what they go/went through, and then see if you really truly believe that Christians are being persecuted. You could start with the gays, since it is mostly Christians that are persecuting them.