America land of the oppressed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Contemno, Jan 18, 2013.

1. America is not the land of the free or home of the brave. Now I have nothing against the people who live in America I live in Hawaii and have lived in Washington my whole life USA born and raised. Its the goverment that I dislike no I hate the government
    why are cigarettes and alcohol legal? The are two of the most dangerous recreational drugs. I'll tell you why money cigs make bank there's no reason they should be allowed I haven't smoked a cigarette in almost two weeks and I'm happy I've been able to stop but it was hard I've tried to quit many times. And alcohol holy shit that shit fucks you up it kills your liver and brain cells . so the goverment doesn't have your best interests in mind they only care about their pocket books.this only touched on the drug part.so I'm not done exept for now. Sorry for the rant.
    stay smokin grascity :smoking:

2. what you say is very true, but the government's corruptness goes a lot deeper than that.

3. i know that's why i said in not done in on my phone and its kinda hard to right on here.

4. You're a lot freer in Hawaii than you are in Canada, here in B.C. if you go to the river with a 6 pack the cops will come and take it.

5. Hawaii has a completely differant feel it doesent feel like America but it still has all the laws of America I see why the native islanders hate us white people and call us haoles.

6. The jail system is a joke though. When living in BC, the most I've ever had was my weed taken away. The other times they just turn their head.

Some places in America would be jail time and a record.

Canada is not free by any means, but I think it's far more free than most parts of the us. I'm surprised we didn't legalize first. (Damn you Harper!)

Omega369 :wave:

7. ^that's another great point the us justice system is a steaming pile of shit if you have money and are famous (other than rappers) you are most likely getting off mostly Scot free but if your a regular person your probaly fucked if you get in any trouble. For an example remember Donte stallworth who was drunk driving and killed a pedestrian he got 30 days jail time.in highschool I had friends get more time for truancy shit. But if your not famous your just a number and a crime to them they don't care about circumstances.

8. When ever someone says "born and raised" I start singing the fresh prince theme song

9. every country has it's flaws.

i would hardly call america "Land of the Opressed" because alcohol and cigarettes are legal. Lol...

10. that's not what I was saying that's just the first thing I thought about I have alot more things to post in this thread I just have no access to my computer right now and I don't feel like typing a whole bunch on my phone.

11. Our government has been corrupt since it was formed around the basics of masonry. Open your eyes people, it has always been like this. Replace the sheep's wool provided by Uncle Sam with your third eye & you will see that the streets aren't even safe in the daytime.

12. I disagree.

Every single government in the world is corrupt. You see, that's what a government does. It lies to the masses so it can maintain it's power.

At least in America (at the moment) we have the ability to think and speak freely. Enjoy this while it lasts my dude.

13. America is the greatest nation on earth PERIOD! AMERICA love it or leave it!

14. #14 funkybreeze420, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    Anyone hear about the Sandy Hook hoax cause if it's real which I think it is it's all about government control over guns so that people can't rebel against the gov when they want to do something. They actually want to start putting microchips in people so that we can "be safe" but really i think its bull shit!!

15. see this is the kind of blind patriotism that they want because all it really does is promote stupidity.

16. if 45k plus a year is stupidity then i am a jackass and loving it bro!!! lol Im fucking proud to be in america rather be here than some 3rd world country making $5 lousy bucks a month fuck that bro,,,,you go there and lets see how blind your patriotism becomes...no doubt usa is not perfect by any means but in this fucking country everyone is born with the same chance work hard in school go to college/university what ever you wanna call it work hard there graduate work hard at your job and you will be successful this is america there really is no reason why you cant be successful unless your an "illegal immigrant" if thats the case then yeah youre fucked big time. other than that if youre healthy have half a brain on your head then this should be one of the greatest nations on the planet if not the best

17. Why does everybody on this site seem to know it, but nobody irl had a clue?

And to the guy above me, your username makes me lol at your posts. Clearly not truth.

Edit: Turth

18. So much ignorance I don't even know where to begin.

lol @ bold. go tell that to all the kids growing up in the projects. :rolleyes:

19. I can tell by your grammar and punctuation that you speak the TURTH...lol

20. Seriously...,

Ignorance in this thread is rampant.

AMERICA IS GREAT CAUSE I MAKE 50,000 A YEAR!

Fuck the money dude thats not what matters. Happiness, love, unity, compassion matter

Not your new bmw or nice american house.

Think about what America has to do to allow yo to make 50,000 a year, take a good hard look