America is not the greatest country in the world any more

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Those are some nasty motherfucking shitty titties in your avatar, oh my god that's nasty. It looks like they've given up on life.

2. America has never been the greatest country, or at least not recently and for any long length of time.

3. You don't like big tits?? [​IMG]

4. They kind of look like fat chick tits.

5. Well that's interesting.

All other comments (and there have been quite a few) were positive.

6. Not when they sag like that and rest on a womans gut.. There comes a limit with being chubby and curvy. Plus your "registered old man" and creepy ass smiley doesn't make them any more attractive..

I'd rather choose medium size perky breasts like what my girlfriend has. Couldn't ask for anything more.

7. Who cares we can still fuck anyone's shit up lol. Whos number #1 now?

8. ^ Typical American stereotype that completely ignored the video.

9. You're probably quite young yet. There's plenty of time for you to figure it out.

When I was young I liked skinny, skinny women. We change as we age and I like them average now, and even find bitches like Snooki or Rachael Ray quite sexy.

At any rate, if you don't like my avatar then don't look at it.

10. Well who's the greatest country now if it's not america? And ya I didn't watch your gay ass video I'm using an iPad shit takes too long to load. It's a stereotype all americans skip the vid? Sorry for being patriotic fellow countrymen move out if you don't like it.

11. [quote name='"welker 420"']Well who's the greatest country now if it's not america? And ya I didn't watch your gay ass video I'm using an iPad shit takes too long to load.[/quote]

Watch the video.

Greatest is probably Norway or some European shit.

12. Ok I can see that they might not have the greatest firepower but those little euro countries are really chill.

13. [quote name='"welker 420"']Who cares we can still fuck anyone's shit up lol. Whos number #1 now?[/quote]

And anyone can fuck ur ass up... No winner in mutually assured destruction. Military ability means nothing in a nuclear age.

14. Assumptions, assumptions.....

15. I don't know what kind of shit the blades in this thread is on but in my opinion theres no such thing as the "best country in the world". there's hundreds of nations in this world and everyone of them has something unique to bring to the table in our so called "world". What makes a country the shit to me can make it shit for you. This so called "best country in the world" is in the heart. And the love you have in the heart for any nation goes beyond things like the economy or riches. Just simple shit that makes you genuinely love the country. Now that our economy is so pretty i see so many citizens trying to shit on the US. Nothing great last forever and with everything theres a season. Our economy isn't so hot now but I believe one day we will get back to where we were. As long as theres life there will be cycles to everything. So when I hear people say that America is dead i just laugh because theres just sooo many things this country has to offer that other countries can't and vice versa. Despite a lot of the bs and our current economic situation I love this country (as well as other countries too), if you don't thats again your opinion. But a love and respect for a country shouldn't be based on the current economic status, the love should come from the heart whatever country it may be.

16. Funny you should say that, many children in the USA go hungry everyday and 19% of ALL children in the USA are born into poverty. The official figure is 45 million Americans live in poverty.
    And in these ghettoized areas, where the white business man has pushed these poor people into, there are nearly 800,000 people living with AIDs (and while we're on the subject, what care do they get? In most cases, fuck all from the greedy government anyway).

And where did the young men (and women) go? They went to Iraq, to fight the rich man's war. The rich man's fight for more oil. For more power and wealth. Because when the rich man wages a war, it is the poor men who die.

So don't be so quick to criticise these third world countries.
    You live in a rich ass first world country and yet, you have the exact same problems to these poor countries that people like you 'name and shame' and use to put yourself on a pedestal.

17. Its because of all the illegal foreigners. And dont say US was built on immigration because that was legal. And theres how many countries around the world asking for help from anyone. The EU and Canada dont do shit. And everyone else in the world bitches about how we took care of buisness why didnt your country do something. And everyone should be proud of there country and believe there country is the best because if you dont why live there?

18. [quote name='"StarKist"']Its because of all the illegal foreigners. And dont say US was built on immigration because that was legal. And theres how many countries around the world asking for help from anyone. The EU and Canada dont do shit. And everyone else in the world bitches about how we took care of buisness why didnt your country do something. And everyone should be proud of there country and believe there country is the best because if you dont why live there?[/quote]

Wrong. It because most people have pushed God out of their lives and let Satan chill in their presence. That is what is wrong with America. God bless America

19. when was it?

20. first of all back then not ALL immigrants came here legally. What about the folks that came here threw ellis island from europe? what about the puritans from england? and this might strike some nerves but what about the first settlers and slaves from africa? Whats your ethnicity? I hope for this debate sake that you are 100% native american. If not congrats ATLEAST one of your ancestors came here illegally. And i don't know about the area you live in but I know for a fact that here in NYC, all those restaurants in Manhattan have ATLEAST 1 illegal worker. Of course when toooo many illegal immigrants come into a country it becomes a problem but for the most part most of them just want to make a honest living and not to come here to run drug cartels. And according to many others thats one of America's biggest problem but believe it or not many countries experience illegal immigration. Bolivians in Brasil, Eastern europeans in many western european nations to name a few. What immigrants do is create fear within the citizens of their new nation. Immigrants are the backbone to our blue collar society. And admit it theirs 1000s of jobs that immigrants are willing to do that many of us born on american soil just wont do.