America is in the shitter.

Discussion in 'General' started by stevooo123, Apr 5, 2012.

1. #1 stevooo123, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Ive been taking notice to all the shit that happens in this country, and honestly i think the only way this country can move forward to a better place is that we need to take a few steps back, in order to move forward.

America is becoming full of pussies, were all to sheltered. People have to learn how to deal with their own problems.

2. Corporations ruined this place.

3. America isn't trying to make anything fair, i will always be the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Capatalism.

4. What? all these new laws that they been passing over the recent years is so that people feelings arnt hurt.

this country makes me sick

5. The government doesn't give a shit about making life fair. What America are you living in?

6. Yep. America has been in the shitter for years...decades...but people are now just realizing how truly fucked we all are.
    Smh.
    This whole world is fucked & before anything changes we need some major catastrophe to happen. So sad.

7. Welcome to America!

8. The Central Bank is where it all started, we've been fucked since 1913.

9. Y'all are over reacting.

Yeah America is in the Shitter.

Just pull up a chair. Open a brew. Spark the blunt. And watch the Chaos unfold.

Beasts of this nature can only get so big before there insatiable appetite simply cannot be fed and the US crumbles.

I'm not gunna get to see it.

But seriously. We got two choices.

Roll Over and Wait for Our Govt to Self Destruct.

Or violently rebel. I like to think of it as a "government cleansing" just get rid of all the old fucks making the stupid choices. And put in some fresh heads.

10. I'll take George carlins advice and watch the freak show.

We got front row seats.

11. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']I'll take George carlins advice and watch the freak show.

We got front row seats.[/quote]

Das what I'm sayin.

Don't fear the downfall. Enjoy it.

It's like America is on its way to hitting the reset button.

12. The central bank was made as a third party entity to government so the political team in power didn't have sway over central banking policy. That sounds like a decent plan, does it not? What do you suggest?

13. It'd older than that man.. the problems we face are as old as the nature of greed itself, and despite what many would want you to believe, we are not unique country, merely a stepping stone for the next generation of emerging powers to try their hand at creating a "more perfect union"

14. "we need to take a few steps back to move forward." no, we need to take a hike left to move forward.

15. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']"we need to take a few steps back to move forward." no, we need to take a hike left to move forward.[/quote]

Yeah fuck this. Man. Go forward or backwards.. And we're in the same shit.

We need a physiological revolution. Time to move left and right lol

16. I hear that. The problem is the rich are the ones in government, the poor are extremely under-represented.

17. It's not the corporations' fault that the average American citizen is poorly informed of what's going on in the country and world (actually it kind of is, but that's for a different day). It's not that hard to log onto the onion or any independent, credible news source and brush up on issues that are relevant to us. People are ignorant and stupid. That's why the US government gets away with so much.

18. My english professor told us in class that our generation is completely fucked. We will never pay back our debt, our country will eventually go bankrupt or another country will come over to take back what we owe.

It's the downhill slide now, it's China's turn to shine. Our time as the greatest country on earth is over.

All because people put things on credit that they couldn't afford

19. It has more to do with Ronald Reagan deregulating everything when he took office.

20. So its a decent plan to have a third party loan our government money out of thin air at interest? I will note that the only president to ever totally eliminate the national debt was Jackson and he refused to renew a central bank after completely pulling out our funds.