America is a fag supporting country and is doomed because of it.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pokie, Nov 16, 2011.

1. lmao hell yea bro, let's protest their shit. Get a giant penis to walk around chasing all the dudes of WBC.

But seriously,

if they were civilized people I think they'd be able to come up with a domain a little more proper than "GodHatesFags.com" I'm reading their fliers now, I can't believe they hand this shit out.

-"Thank God for IED's"

- "WBC will picket infamous fag hag Kathy Griffin when she comes to spread her filth in Kansas City, MO. Griffin uses her platform to promote sodomy at every turn. "

-"Westboro will be at Stranahan High School to let your children see, before God destroys them, what good looks like. They will see that they do not have to be raging, fornicating, God-hating rebels all the days of their lives. They will see that there are some people that fear and obey God, including that commandment that they love their neighbor as thyself."

sounds like a family event

[​IMG]

2. They better not wander too close to Nevada. My group and I are on standby waiting for them to wander too far from home.

3. Here is their latest antic.

image-1494857543.png

This will be in my hometown and I am hoping for a counter-protest.

Seriously, Fuck them for doing this to a young football player and his family.