America is a fag supporting country and is doomed because of it.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pokie, Nov 16, 2011.

1. there was a fear of them protesting at a fallen war hero's funeral last year at my home town. the route went right by the highschool. luckily, they didn't come.

the word on facebook was if they came, the highschool students were going to start protesting, but who knows how real that is.

there really is no point to those ignorant mother fuckers.

2. #22 Solipsist NPC, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Your doing something worse then me, and thats putting words in my mouth. You've done it twice now, and its quite ridiculous.

Did I say anyone with any kind of belief system should be killed? No I didn't, your imagination created that thought. Im saying the members of WBC should be killed.

And so what if I think they should be killed? They pray for more dead soldiers, they say kill fags. Whats irrational about me saying they should be killed?

What If I told you your family is a bunch of disgusting pieces of shit that should be killed, and once they die they are going to burn in hell. And what If I was just a generally horrible human.

Would you still think its irrational to say that I should be killed?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B7BR4ePXUg]Showbiz411.com exclusive: Kevin Smith protests the protesters at his "Red State" Sundance premiere - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the kicker....

[​IMG]

4. That is truly all they are!!!

They are a bunch of lawyers who wait for people to attack them so they can file law suits on them and take all their money to fund their country-wide trolling spree. amazing idea, i wish i would have thought about it...

5. They troll for money

God damn business trolls they are!

6. #26 myoung7189, Nov 16, 2011

I have yet to put words in your mouth. I clearly indicated in my previous post that the certain belief system we were speaking about was the WBC. A logical person wouldn't want to kill someone for having an upsetting or disturbing belief. Every person is entitled to their beliefs whether they be rational or irrational, unless you want to have some sort of thought police.

Who cares what they think, say, or pray for? If they are killing people for being homosexual or any reason for that matter, then I would support stopping them. However, in a free society people need to have the ability to own and express their views, even if they are crazy and unfounded.

Yes it is irrational for me to want to kill you for telling me what you think of my family or where they were going when they die. Those are your beliefs and you're entitled to them. Your opinions/ beliefs don't change much, if anything.

Hypothetically speaking: We kill all of the WBC members. What's the next belief system we should eliminate? What about all Evangelicals because they think you go to hell, if you don't accept jc as your god?

7. #27 Grimm420, Nov 16, 2011
    not sure if this will work, eitherway heres pt1 atleast of wbc documentary by bbc

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&index=1&feature=plpp_video]The Most Hated Family in America (1 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCSshfI_ZlY&feature=bf_next&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGE5GxP2nc&feature=bf_next&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayVFHMn6Y6w&feature=bf_next&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAOsgu45Oo&feature=bf_next&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4ejurj1XY&feature=bf_next&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkIgoKClCfg&feature=bf_next&list=PL8BB4ED7ACC5E4763&lf=plpp_video[/ame]

last part is missing

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iXbWsO4ik]Chaser VS. Westboro Babtist Church - YouTube[/ame]

The good part starts at around 2:10.

9. So true story.

They came here and protested about a year back.

We decided to get dressed up and have our own little pride march, right next to them.

Never touched them. Barely spoke to them. There were gay men and lesbians making out everywhere.

It was a beautiful time. So much glitter. I wore a cape. The end.

10. The best way to fight them is counter protests

11. #31 AlienBlood, Nov 16, 2011
    This church is almost becoming a propaganda tool for anti-Christians. :mad:

Most of the members in that church are lawyers people, they're trolling us and have no meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ. Honestly who labels their website "godhatesfags" :confused:...If they were even remotely Christian they wouldn't be saying God hates anyone. Grrrr

Now as for free speech I think we need to differentiate between that and respect for our fallen troops. If there is a military funeral taking place a law needs to be made to make protesting it illegal, that's all Imma say. I may even extend that further and make it illegal to protest anyone's funeral. It's called respect for the dead.

12. #32 Solipsist NPC, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    You did put words in my mouth twice now, just admit it.You said I want to kill anyone who is expressing irrational beliefs. (DID I EVER SAY THAT?)

No, I didn't, I didn't even insinuate it, your wild imagination just fabricated that. All im saying is specifically the WBC should be killed. And to answer one of your questions, evangelical christians don't bother me at all.

Im just saying, if you are going to dead troops funerals, and holding signs up like, "Pray for more dead soldiers", and "Fags should be killed", then its rational to say that you deserve to die.

Why is it not rational?

If I was a dangerous psychopath that made death threats to your family, and then came to your dads funeral, and told you that you're all pieces of shit and you deserve to burn in hell with your dad. You would still claim its irrational to want me killed?

I highly doubt you would, you would probably be the first one saying shit like I hope that fucking prick gets shot.

The dickheads over at the WBC church all deserve to be killed, and its completely rational to say that they deserve it.

And to answer another of your questions, If all the WBC members where killed, I couldn't think of A SINGLE DAMN organization of people I would want killed.

Not a single one, so far, they are the ONLY organization of people ON EARTH that I would actually wish death upon.

13. WBC doesn't make death threats they just wish (or pray maybe) for it, there's a difference. There's no difference in them wanting soldiers to die and you wanting them to die, so if they're irrational so are you.

And other guy, that's what he thinks so who cares.

Now both of you go smoke a doob and shh.

14. #34 Solipsist NPC, Nov 16, 2011
    Ok, they want to kill people who are gay and in the military, I want to kill them for being dangerous psychopaths.

Theres a HUGE difference, and if you can't see the difference then your the irrational one.

Its like saying theres no difference between killing a innocent girl scout, and a serial rapist.

15. They don't want to kill gay people and soldiers, don't you think they would have by now? they just believe god kills them for those reasons.

They're fucking nuts and irrational yes, but you saying you want to kill them is irrational as well, I don't get how this is hard to understand

16. I agree with you and with the person with whom you're arguing.
    It's pretty crazy to actually go out and kill all WBC people because of their beliefs and the horrible things they've done and said.

However, the world would be a much better place if those people were not in it. I'd also say that those Evangelicals would not be missed either. Eliminate those jackasses from this country and our economy and civil rights are in much better shape thanks to legalized marijuana, prostitution, gambling, gay marriage, population control (the more religious you are, the more likely you are to have a shitload of kids like that horrible family on that 18 kids TV show) the end to blue laws, etc.

I won't personally go out and kill those WBC people or advocate for it...but if it happens, I'm not going to be in any way sad about it. In fact, I'll probably be happy about it.

17. Just ignore them, like all the other humans in the world do, soon religion will die out.

18. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

Ok, they want to kill people who are gay and in the military, I want to kill them for being dangerous psychopaths.

Theres a HUGE difference, and if you can't see the difference then your the irrational one.

Its like saying theres no difference between killing a innocent girl scout, and a serial rapist.[/quote]

Ironic. Now you put words into their mouths.

And your ideas are quite irrational

19. You and your class are just now learning about the WBC?

20. Lol you just now heard of this?