1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

America’s Army

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by unoit, Nov 4, 2003.

1. HIGH All, anyone play America's Army...if so come on lets go and play...

I find it to be very addicting...so make sure you have some shit to smoke.

Attached Files:

2. Used to play it used to be in a clan for it but i just kinda driffted away from those nerdy ways allways being on the computer damn im so happy im not like that any more Weed saved me! lol i turned into a full fledge pot head and thats what i resemble. or a juggalo wich ever comes first...

3. never heard of it before:confused:

4. I played it, when it first came out it ran choppy on my geforce2 of course though...
    Yea weed does turn u away from the nerdy computer world a lot. Always going somewhere, to get high of course :D

5. weed saved me too!!....i used to be a comp. junky...i playd the game...but then they accused me of "Hacking" and i quit, even though i didint...

6. ha, americas army, don't make me laugh...

Battlefield 1942 on the other hand \o/

Attached Files:

7. lol, thats a sweet pic.. i just like cs tho.. im gunna buy a comp just to play it and come on here.. im geekish :p

8. u play cs that much??? ill play some time w/ you i havnt played in a long ass time though....i used to be cal-m but ill play cs i still got it on my comp..

Grasscity Deals Near You