The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

America’s Army

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Nov 4, 2003.

1. HIGH All, anyone play America's Army...if so come on lets go and play...

I find it to be very addicting...so make sure you have some shit to smoke.

Attached Files:

2. Used to play it used to be in a clan for it but i just kinda driffted away from those nerdy ways allways being on the computer damn im so happy im not like that any more Weed saved me! lol i turned into a full fledge pot head and thats what i resemble. or a juggalo wich ever comes first...

3. never heard of it before:confused:

4. I played it, when it first came out it ran choppy on my geforce2 of course though...
    Yea weed does turn u away from the nerdy computer world a lot. Always going somewhere, to get high of course :D

5. weed saved me too!!....i used to be a comp. junky...i playd the game...but then they accused me of "Hacking" and i quit, even though i didint...

6. ha, americas army, don't make me laugh...

Battlefield 1942 on the other hand \o/

Attached Files:

7. lol, thats a sweet pic.. i just like cs tho.. im gunna buy a comp just to play it and come on here.. im geekish :p

8. u play cs that much??? ill play some time w/ you i havnt played in a long ass time though....i used to be cal-m but ill play cs i still got it on my comp..

Grasscity Deals Near You