amerias rich get richer

Discussion in 'General' started by smoketheherb, Sep 19, 2003.

1. I dont care at all if some one else makes a buck . why you care if America gets money any ways...

2. dude, i so would support local business if i could afford to pay twice as much for product, but i just can't.

3. why protest walmart there is a reason why its so popular, it has everything that anyone could need and its cheaper. and as long as we keep supporting it, it will continue to offer better and better things at cheaper and cheaper prices. and besides if walmart doesnt get our money theres gunna be someone else in line to take our money. why hate on a brilliant entruprenuer.

4. Fuck billionaires. Who the fuck needs billions of dollars that they don't even plan on spending?? 1 billion should be the cut-off point. About half the world's population lives off less than $2 a day. We need a lot more equity in our capitalist system. I guess that is an oxymoron of sorts, so it will never happen...

5. We need not support them because they are monoplys and that is bad...

6. either they have powerfull advertising, or you are just a very gulable accepting type of person.

they DO NOT have EVERYTHING. they descriminate and censor their product range.

they are a bunch of facist capitalists. they are a market controlling force and should be resisted at all costs.