ambien

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by damncrazylegs, Mar 31, 2009.

1. took some ambien last night to help me sleep, but before i went to bed decided to stay up for awhile and enjoy it. tripped a little, turned off all the lights and my night vision got majorly messed up. shadows were hanging around like arms or drapes in the air and they were sorta different colors like dark purple and red and the floor felt uneven, like id take a step and itd feel like it was lower or at a different angle then before. then tried watching a movie and couldnt really understand it so i just crashed, and slept real damn good

2. Yeah, ambien is crazy. I've had many a night staying up just laying there, tripping out thinking I was being carried through a cave on my bed. Shit felt like my bed was floating, and the red "standby" light on my old TV reminded me of a torch or some shit.

Stopped taking the shit because I would wake up fully dressed after having gone to bed in boxers. Fuck that.

3. i hope that shit or worse never happens to me, but this was the first time i bothered to try tripping with it. usually when i take it just go straight to sleep

4. hahaha I just pictured just the badass version of that (Im real fucked up right now so it may just be good to me)

If you could take ambien then go to bed and wake up fully dressed for work with coffee already made and breakfast cooking. Like...a "get shit done while you sleep" pill.

Yea...I still like that idea

5. Haha nah dude that would've been all good. I'm all for cutting corners just so I can sleep in...

Except a few times I woke up with a shirt of my wife's on, so I had to cut that shit out real quick lol

6. lol true..no tellin when you'll wake up with the neighbors dog in your room..some how.

7. I would love the hell out of ambien if it wasn't for the memory loss I get. It seems mine is worse than most people's... But I have memory loss pretty bad with benzos as well, so maybe its me (?!?).

But yeah, ambiens are crazy. I attempted to type a "trip" report while on ambien one time. I remember starting it but I don't remember finishing. I woke up with my laptop still on my lap. Everything I typed was funny as hell and crazy as hell, too. I typed shit like, "They keys feel like tiny highways under my fingers," and other crazy stuff. A lot of it was just, "fhweihioghafewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," because I would fall asleep I guess or just black out. I had only taken 3 or 4 ambien tablets... The next morning, before school, I popped 2 more... I was all over the place... But I barely remember an ounce of it.

And, about waking up in different clothes, my mom takes ambiens every now and then, and she'll drive to the store and everything and then wake up with food that she didn't have the night before. For instance, she said the other night she took some and went to a convinience store then woke up with fruit pies that could not be explained, haha.

8. Ya ambien can be fucking rediculous, i got really fucked up on it one time on accident and fuck....I tripped hard like i was seeing my bed move around and have like a wave effect on it, i was on the computer but couldnt understand how to do anyting, I started talking with my water bottle then i like blacked out for an hour and came to in the bathroom wondering wtf i had been doing for an hour.