Ambien

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by protestThehero, Aug 13, 2008.

1. so iv got 5 10mg ambien pills in my possession and like 2 bowl packs left.

probably gonna pop 2 of em at like 930 then wait till i start to feel it then smoke my little bit of budz i have left..

anyone got any advice on how i should take these? or how they mix with budz? any info on ambien would be great.

i did erowid it, but alot of the stories and shit i read involve either just ambien or ambien and a bunch of other hard drugs and not just weed.

thanks!

2. isnt that the sleeping pill...if so ur just gonna fall asleep when mixed with weed.

3. LOL you'll fall asleep if you mix em with anything. Those fuckers knock me the fuck out. Its been years since I've taken an Ambien but I remember being prettty fucked up before I did fall asleep, especially if you fight it.
    I'd rather weed alone. Save em for when you have no weed and can't sleep.

4. I took 2 ambien's sunday night and they made me so sick, I dont know if it was cause I hadnt eaten or what but it sucked balls.

5. so how do you get ambien can you get it like at walgreens

6. prescription

7. well i just popped one of my five 10mg pills...after reading on these forums about it 10mg should do something to me since this is the first time taking ambien ever..i guess ill let you guys know how it goes

8. well its 955 now...i feel alittle diffrenet..first stage of getting drunk but nothing to cool..so im gonna pop one more and rip my gb and ill get back atcha

9. the best way to take it is insert it into your urethra.

10. alright so its 1026 ... the past 30 mins have been tight..things moving on my desktop...my legs feel huge..gotta pop more

11. actual advice: dude if this is your first time taking them,

30 mg will most likely make you puke.

unless you had something to eat before you took them.

12. haha thanks. but uhhh im at 20mgs now and feelin "alright" you know?

i havent puked since i was 8

and yeah i took them on a empty tum tum

13. alright at 1038 i took one more 10mg pill

14. cool man have fun.

try to avoid driving if possible.

haha.

15. hahah oh dont you worrie im not going anywhere, got everything i need in my roomz

16. Yeah Ambien is an amazingly euphoric little pill, but it fucks you up benzo style. Even if you are used to benzos, it's also got this other weird aspect where everything just feels *strange* or very confusing.

Be very careful on these, you might end up doing something you really regret. You should have started at a low dose and worked up because that's a hefty dose for someone intolerant to it.

17. i mean im sittin at 30mgs right now...i feel pretty good..the comp screen is kinda wild but thats all...i can get up walk around fine..im actually scraping a peice of mine so i can take a hit,,,(im dry)..thinking about poping one more

18. i just took 37.5 mg of it and im on my 3rd beer and i dont feel much, nor do i feel tired
    just chillin watchin sopranos bout to rip a small bowl of the funk

19. how often do you take it?

thats hardcore man, i have zero tolerance to that stuff man.

sopranos is the shiznit.

20. haha this shit is pretty crazy