Amber triches at 4 1/2 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokeTexas, Aug 29, 2013.

1. so this is an outdoor plant, grown from bagseed almost 5 weeks into flower. im guessing it will be done around 8-9 weeks. but my question is why do i have amber triches so early? is this a problem. its on almost every flower. (might need to zoom on pics)

and if it matters, its in a 5gal bucket with mixed organic soil getting watered every 3 days, and it gets about 7-8 hours of sunlight a day. i am in texas so idk if the heat has anything to do with it

Attached Files:

2. That may be indica dominant hybrid early bloomer.

3. yeah but theres no bud structure. even if i harvested in the next couple weeks it would be like a loose nug of hairs

4. Oh yeah don't harvest now. Wait till the bud structure looks right to you. Good luck and keep us posted. Thanks.

5. its probably because of the excess darkness its getting.  More darkness more trichome development I believe.  Thats why people leave them in complete darkness for 2 days before harvesting. More dark more death ya know