Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amber Ice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevster117, Oct 14, 2011.

1. just curious as to why everyone hates on wiz so much?
    wouldn't you guys like his lifestyle just a lil?
    i happen to dig some of his stuff

2. I only dislike his music. But he seems like a pretty chill dude.

3. to be honest its same with me, but somewhere along the line of him acting like a goof you start to dislike him i guess.

4. well im not gonna ask some guy from the ghetto, im gonna ask my moms friend who is my dealer so he would easily hook me up if i paid him.

5. Wow homie dont put your fams business up in here, unless you just dont give a fuck. Just ask you man for the highest quality hash he can get you. aka, oils, bubble, co2, iso what have you

6. sounds like it was just some bubble hash. 20-35 a G in my parts.

7. [quote name='"kevster117"']

well im not gonna ask some guy from the ghetto, im gonna ask my moms friend who is my dealer so he would easily hook me up if i paid him.[/quote]

I doubt your mom's mids dealer has amber glass dude. It's a rarity unless your in a med state

8. [quote name='"Sham Wham"']How is he being a fan boy? He just mentioned that he saw wiz smoking it, lol.[/quote]

The reason hes a fan boy is not only because he saw wiz smokin it but that he wants to get exactly wat he smoked no matter the cost.

9. What made you assume his mom buys mids? Can you not buy dank after you have kids?

10. Man GC is testy as of recent, jebus.

11. Wiz makes some good music...
    Wiz smokes weed all day everyday...
    Wiz has millions of dollars...
    Wiz doesn't give a fuck about you...

I'd take that lifestyle any day. I mean damn...

Haters gonna hate.

EDIT: Amber Ice is either BHO or wax... most likely BHO. And the guy he gets it from most likely has top of the line equipment to make it and probably makes it with the dankest buds around. I mean when you can blow a few grand without thinking about it you can usually find some decent connects.

12. This guy tells the truth, an im pretty high to write a long response so here it goes: OP,: Smoke Dabs.

13. saw the title and made me think this topic was about something else, unintended reference im sure

14. Yeah i would say its bho (butane honey oil) or wax but could also be another extract. I have heard oxygen and hexane being used for extractions as well. Like mentioned before your better off asking your dealer for his best hash. Unless he has his medical card or he makes it himself, then his chances of obtaining bho or other high quality extracts are likely rather slim.

15. maybe he's just super high? a testament to amber 'ice's' potency :smoke:

16. WIZ KHALIFA FUCKING RULES.

Nuff said'

17. TBH I like Wiz's music, don't give 2 fucks about what he smokes or how super cool he is off the album or w/e

18. To everyone saying wiz sucks, have you heard his old music? The old wiz is one of the best.

19. na . .

20. Trust me dude, youre not getting anything good from your dealer.