Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boxhot, Aug 30, 2009.

1. to buy or not to buy, i have gift certificates which is why
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/CHROMIUM-CRUSHER-Premium-Quality-non-aluminum/dp/B000KVBAAI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1251605816&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: 2.25" CHROMIUM CRUSHER Premium Quality Tobacco Herb Grinder (non-aluminum grinder): Home & Garden[/ame]

2. Do it, will be one of the best purchases you ever make.

I love mine.

3. it looks legit and for the price it looks even better. I am thinking of picking one up now...

4. Yeah that looks pretty nice. I want to know what it's made out of though. If anyone can report that would be nice.

5. Do it! I have the same grinder and it is far and far apart my favorite grinder (not counting my spacecase, but thats in the hundreds of $, so kind of unfair) seriously, I've yet to see a better grinder under $100 with that size and that quality.

Happy Toking!

6. Id grab that dude

7. Do it, dude! It will be your best purchase from Amazon products.