Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazon Shipping Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aTacoFromMars, May 17, 2013.

1. Hello fellow blades,
    I ordered some raw rolling papers and a roller from "discount hookahs and tobacco products" off of amazon. I still live at home and don't know if I will be able to intercept the package or not, and like to keep my smoking a secret. I was just wondering if anybody ordered from them or from an online headshop through amazon and what it says on the package.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Im pretty sure they wont. i order from amazon a sht load, and they always come in a standard brown box, sellers dont usually put their logo on the box or anything if thats what your wondering. :smoking:

3. #3 Verdurous, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    Typically Amazon's packaging is rather standardized and generic in my experience. You might contact the sellers, though, just to find out for sure. Usually there's a phone number or an easy way to email them.

4. #4 Wiggibow, May 17, 2013
    Never once seen a package that wasn't the standard brown box with an Amazon logo, even when buying from private sellers or whatever.

Why do you nee to order those things online though? Especially if you're trying to hide it!!!! Only reason I can find is if youre underage and can't buy baccy haha, they literally sell papers and rollers like EVERYWHERE that sells tobacco. I mean its like a $5 purchase too, the shipping probably costs more than the items lol

5. It'll probably come in a manila envelope with bubble wrap insulation...

6. He must be underage if he is hiding it, because why would you hide rolling papers and a roller? I know a few people who actually use them with tobacco, no reason to hide em unless your paranoid as shit. My parents know I smoke, and I am old enough, but if there was a box in the mail for me when I was a teenager they probably woulda looked inside despite the box logo lol.

7. I live with my grandparents and don't smoke cigarettes. If I bought rolling papers and a roller, I would have to hide it from my grandparents. lol Just because OP still lives with his parents doesn't mean he's underage or that they're completely accepting of his lifestyle. Weed is socially taboo, so hiding paraphenalia is really no indication at all of someone's age.

8. #8 aTacoFromMars, May 17, 2013
    Thanks for all the replies, and ps I live out in the country and there are no headshops near me

9. Ah you don't need a headshop tho, any tobacco outlet usually carries it.

10. Yeah man no need for headshops, papers and rolling machines are tobacco products, they sell em at any average gas station. Maybe not RAWs but they will have some selection of papers