Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazon Shipping Question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tzny, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I have a few amazon gift cards and are looking to order some elements papers off of amazon. Amazon says that the seller is Discount Hookahs and Tobacco Products. I am wondering if the packaging will say that on there. I'm still living with my parents, so in case they get the mail before me, I don't want them seeing that i bought something from "Discount Hookahs and Tobacco Products". Does anybody know what the package will say?

Anyways, thanks for the help and stay chill! :smoke:

2. Chances are it will either have the company name as the return address or it may even have an amazon warehouse as a return address.

3. They might label their name on the place where they put their address as that company's name but other than that the packaging should be very discreet.

4. If the order is fulfilled by amazon then it has the amazon warehouse info, you can check on items page

5. Everything ive ever order on amazon has came in a brown box with the amazon logo on it, probaly a couple dozen things over the years. not sure if that helped ha

6. Usually smoke and tobacco shops try to be more discreet and abbreviate their packages, but you can't really be sure. Ive ordered rolling papers on amazon and the label was very discreet it said like DT or something. But if I were you I'd send the seller a quick email asking about the packages man! Better to be sure