Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Amazon flooded with garbage hemp oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by basslion, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Its amazing to see Amazon allowing the sale of hemp oil on their marketplace with so many misleading statements. You can find hemp oil on there with strengths of up to 30,000mg. The labels dont say CBD anywhere.

This really gives CBD products a bad name. All they are doing is packaging hemp seed oil and making it look like a CBD product and raising the price up through the roof.

The label says 30,000mg. 30,000mg of what then if it doesnt have CBD in it? Amazon explicitly does not allow the sale of CBD so there is no way these are CBD products

2. Fcuk AMAZON for CBD bro.

3. people have been using/buying hemp seed products for decades.

Amazon makes it clear they don't sell CBD.
    and the products your talking about don't say CBD anywhere on them at all.

soooooo..... whats the confusion?

don't try to buy CBD from amazon. they TELL YOU that they DON'T SELL CBD.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where do they tell people that they dont sell CBD?

They should be required to state on the label it is hemp seed oil and not hemp oil. these are 2 different things. Hemp Oil contains CBD and hemp seed oil does not.

5. Drugs & drug paraphernalia - Amazon Seller Central

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 7.34.31 AM.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Slightly off topic, but i find that THC does work well with CBD, however you can achieve the same if not better results when using various beneficial terpenes and flavanoids alongside CBD as they will function in the same way as THC and bolster CBD's effects on the body. THC essentially is not needed and for people not wanting the psychoactive effects, its a perfect option.

7. Yeah, all these fly-by-nights are kind of ruining the reputation overall - CBD is almost becoming the next MLM scheme to some people. People should really know what to look for when buying CBD oil, to avoid being scammed.

Takes five minutes of reading to make sure you're not getting ripped off :thumbsup: seems worth it to me

• Like Like x 1
  8. I found an interesting article on the topic. Hopefull the public can be more informed because as they try and get scammed the first time, they will always pass judgement going forward on CBD.

Benefits of Hemp Oil vs Hemp Seed Oil - Cannaffex

9. As an American it's your responsibility to find listed information regarding the policies a company enforces. If everyone is acting in accordance with the law no one cares about your doubts regarding the vigilance of the average consumer. By buying those products it is the fault of the consumer that the price is holding up over time.

10. Haha, what if you are not American?

Honestly, very few buyers would read the info meant for sellers. The policies are for sellers, not buyers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #13 killset, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Thats the buyers problem not amazon, they have their ass covered. If you want to know amazons rules, read them. If you want to guess....well then guess

If the rule applies to the seller then it also applies to the buyer. Seller cant sell it, then buyers cant buy it. Can't have your hand held all through out life

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Honestly i agree its buyer beware and do your research, however very few do and i just dont like these sellers taking advantage of that and flooding the market thus giving true CBD a bad reputation.

Its what our world has become. prey on the people using misleading information. i couldnt do this if i was seller. i have a conscience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I know American law. I'm not sure how it works for the rest of the world. In America you won't win a lawsuit saying you bought something with no cbd in it because no one has time to read. They'll tell you that the company had time to state it's policy and it was your responsibility to read it.

14. Seller rules apply to sellers. Do you honestly always read all seller rules from all the online stores you buy from? Most of us don't, because the buyers have different rules and as a buyer, you need to read those meant for buyers. We need to trust that sellers follow their rules. Have you read all Amazon seller rules and why? Anyway, the reason people buy expensive non CBD oil from Amazon (or anywhere) is because they do not know the difference.

The question remains, does this your way of thinking only apply to Americans?

15. Yes, the buyer needs to read the terms and conditions which apply to buyers. Because they are buyers. Sellers need to read the terms and conditions for sellers. Because they are sellers. I cannot be that difficult to understand.

16. It is not my way of thinking. It is the law in the United States. Have you heard of laissez faire? France borders Spain and it's the exact same concept. This is not me and my personal view.

17. Sure is and the reason is simple: Amazon does not sell CBD oil at all.