Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazon Bong Bag

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trutoke, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Holy shit bookmarked the hemp one
    Id buy it because i always put my bong into a bookbag for easy carrying and it having those pockets plus made from hemp :D
    I was just about to buy a new bong too

2. In CO is there lounges and coffee shops you can smoke at?

3. [quote name='"BearThug"']In CO is there lounges and coffee shops you can smoke at?[/quote]

Actually a club just opened up Jan 1st. It's not really a coffeeshop as much as it is a club. Go smoke weed, listen to music and just chill. No weed selling though.

4. There will be shortly

5. lemme hear the pros and cons of the lounge? and the cost and what not

6. #7 RVD420RVD, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    [quote name='"trutoke"']

lemme hear the pros and cons of the lounge? and the cost and what not[/quote]

Well i have yet to go. But apparently you can get munchie food, had chill music playing, and offers you bongs/pipes etc. And I believe you only have to pay 35 bucks for a year membership or something.