Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankbudsmoka, Oct 6, 2010.

1. i have a buddy who i grew up with and his father grows (he isnt supposed to know) well his father harvested dried and cure some bubblegum kush PERFECTLY and i mean perfectly.He took 9 grams and sold it to me for 5 a gram i nearly shit myself.The high just makes me want to crawl under a hole and sleep for a year its amazing this was surely not something that happens often ;) what do you guys think?

2. I envy you lol

3. Cool story, bro.

What I think

4. Sounds like some demonic chronic :D

5. I think that something that's has some love and care put into it, as well as proper respect being in play when it comes to products and flushing, drying too, will be infinitely better than a lot of what's on the market today.
    It's very nice to encounter or produce something of true quality, and your friends dad sounds like a pretty generous dude - so do right by him, as in, talk about it all you want on a net forum but SERIOUSLY don't talk to anyone else about it, no matter what, as "ok" as they are, the less people that are at all aware of it, the better.
    But yeah, good score all around.

6. hahah wanna know what we think? Riveting Tale, Chap

7. pics or it didnt happen lol

8. to be honest i could care less if you dont believe me on a forum why make up such a story? all i have is a webcam built in my laptop il try and upload sometime today