Amazing what a few years time can do. [long post]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ledfut, May 25, 2006.

1. Edit: I just realized that this forums is supposed to be about real life stories involving mj. So if this is in the wrong place, please move it. Thanks.

About 6 months after I started training in martial arts this girl came in and signed up. I was instantly smitten, and all I could think about was the inappropriate things I wanted to do to her.

Fast forward 3 years. I finally mustered the balls to tell the girl I liked her. She was really busy with school and said that we would see when school ended. Two days before school ended she comes out and says she now has a boyfriend. Naturally I flipped the fuck out. She didn't really care when she initially told me. However, when I refused to talk to her in class it tore her up inside because she realized that what she did hurt me (this is from her). I never really talked to her much after. I was cordial, but not as friendly as I used to be. I couldn't wait for her to go to college and get the fuck out of my life.

Fast forward to this year. For whatever reason, she decided to start talking to me via AIM on a somewhat regular basis (I'm in Jersey, she goes to school in Boston). However, now I know how to talk to girls and we had some semblance of a friendship, even though it was a great distance.

About 2 months ago she told me that I'm the only person that she's ever been fascinated by. Apparently my I-don't-give-a-shit attitude intrigues her since she is surrounded by highly ambitious people. Her words were something like "Your life seems to be stress free, I admire that."

This past sunday I saw her for the first time in a long time (had to be at least 6 months) at the tournament my school was hosting. My boss put her in my ring because he knew she would feel comfortable with me. While on break I asked her if she'd like to get sushi with me after the tournament was over (we are both junkies when it comes to raw fish). Her mom said that the family had plans and she couldn't go. Not a big deal, the main thing was that she wanted to go.

Tonight I saw her as she came to my school to pick up her little brother. She couldn't look at me without having a HUGE smile on her face. She was talking about how she's going to be working in NYC over the summer, and that I should visit her. Later on I was talking to her on AIM and I was joking with her and said that she wants me really bad. She said "I wouldn't say that, but you are definitely more attractive in my eyes now."

It might have taken me 6 1/2 years, but I'm finally going to get to tap that sweet ass. At least that's what's going to happen if all goes according to plan.

2. wow dude gl with that:rolleyes:...seriously though this girl sounds like someone i know sort of...so all i really have to say is i hope you get it because to put you through all that you definitely deserve at least a month of nothing but sex from her imo.

3. hahahaaha that was like such a romantic chick flick setting and bam...you end with fucking her brains out. awesome.

4. Deff not the ending I was expecting, a quality one none the less. Goodluck dude.

5. That's classy, good luck, I'm sure this will feel so good after such a long hunt...

Grasscity Deals Near You