Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing weed, but what is it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tempest754, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I have been getting this weed for a while now and it is easily some of the best i have smoked around. i have smoked for about 4 years now and have quite the tolerance but this weed shatters through it and its as strong as my first joint! :hello:

Two hits and im at an excellent place it gives me an awesome cerebral high and energy. i want to get up and do things and have conversations. makes me curious about the world. deff time to flip on discovery, animal planet, travel, history channel that kind of stuff. :cool:

at the same time its a good buzzing body high like your skin tingles a bit. its great stuff and i swear by it as does everyone i smoke it with. i pay $60 for an eighth

here are some pics :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some super dank and it looks pretty dense, def a sativa based on your description of the high. I've seen bud like that around my area before but honestly I have no clue what it could be, maybe some kush?

3. ill say its headband.

looks like it as of how dense of it and the high you described.

[​IMG]

4. Looks like some good bud, all the trichs are amber. But 60/eighth is pretty expensive, i just payed that for some medicinal pineapple not too long ago but now im on to this kush i got for 50/eighth.

5. #5 pigpen03, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    yea 60 an eighth is a rip off for 60 a quater here in colorado is almost a rip off.

6. Looks good similar to HB. 60 per 1/8 .... it better be some HB. I do 45 usually for good dank or 2.5g for $25

7. yeah it is pretty expensive but to me its worth it, lol partially because it makes me so productive. i didnt always pay this much for good bud there are like 3 main sources around my area.

we have the ghetto lower quality weed off the street, cheap and usually gets the job done fine and easy to find. downside is sometimes it isnt legit and you can get ripped off.

then there are like hippies in my area who grow and have communes and stuff and i would sometimes buy from them. they have good stuff and sell it cheap

next you have the middle class home growers. they are small time but spend money on hydroponics and perfecting strains. they are redic expensive bc of the hippie weed.

but the commune had a bad harvest some kind of disease or something so ppl had to go to the more expensive weed for better quality.

8. i live in new england and i guess weed is just really expensive around here, i used to have a hook up bc my cousin grew for a while would get an ounce for $100. but that was only for two small harvests. looking around everywhere at what different people have and for what price this was the best option for quality and price.