Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing Vaporizer Deal?!? Yes or no?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenRush, Jul 3, 2012.

1. The low price concerns me a bit...but assuming it works well IMO I'd rather that one than the mflb.

2. The 40 dollar one seems alright...some good extras. Although, I question the portable vape it comes with. Might be light or might be really shitty haha.

I'd go with the 40 dollar one if I already had a vape. If not, I'd go with the MFLB.

I have a MFLB, so maybe I'm a little biased, but the other one doesn't seem too legit. I'm guessing it works, but it might be a hassle or the customer service (if it breaks, god forbid) might suck. The MFLB has GREAT customer service and a lifetime warranty.

Just something to think about. It's all personal preference. I'm sure they'll both get you really high :smoke:

3. that USA knock off rebranded pile of crap is not worth the paper the dollar is written on..

MFLB would be the way to go if that is your budget...else save up for a vapor brother handsfree or an arizer EQ and still be under 200 bucks

4. The highest Im paying is 80. I dont want some fancy thing. I just want no smell and it too work.