Amazing Things To Eat/do While High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by IDoLotsOfMarajuana's, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I play league of legends for hours straight while stoned. Getting into gta 5 now though, with online being out and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you use chipotle-away?

3. fishing, beach, amusement park, go to the movies

4. In that order too

5. Dude you need to TOAST the pop tarts on those sandwiches! It'd be delicious :)

6. Halloween + weed... I ate almost a thousand funsized candy bar. I was so sick... haha

Sent from my VM670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Documentaries and Capri Sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #69 daneel olivaw, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    since you have mozart on there, let me recommend my favorite classical music to listen to while high
    1) Mendelssohn: The Hebrides Overture, Op.26, "Fingal's Cave"    9:02    Leonard Bernstein: New York Philharmonic Orchestra  
    /\\ amazing piece, my favorite by far, i cant say how good this piece is, LISTEN TO IT
    2) heifetz, paganini caprice 24
    3) Wieniawski: Polonaise Brillante #1 In D, Op. 4    4:41    Itzhak Perlman, Samuel Sanders
    3\\4) Itzhak Perlman; Dov Seltzer: Israel Philharmonic Orchestra    Tradition - Itzhak Perlman plays familiar Jewish Melodies
    5)  Mendelssohn: Violin Concerto, Symphony #4 - berstein
    6) Chopin: Polonaise #6 In A Flat, Op. 53, "Héroïque"

these are some really good pieces. i didnt include beethoven, mozart because those are more popular, here are some less famous pieces to enjoy without having to hear hundreds of pieces and find the best

also i have heard tchaikovsky #1 while high in person and it was incredible. if you can listen in person while high, its really cool

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384603200.720882.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while medicating

10. Fucking corned beef!

----------------------------------
    Roll, Roll, Roll Your Joint
    Twist It At The End
    Light It Up, Take A Puff,
    Pass It To A Friend!

11. I have a bowl of sweeties; lollypopS and other goodies on my rolling table; only dip in when I'm a lil high though; I'm a believer in your body's your temple; I watch what I put in.

12. I like cooking pancakes!

13. LifeSaver Mints... Yeah the white circle ones. Try them trust me you will not regret it.

14. make music .

dass it.

sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using the Grasscity Forum app.

15. Alright I have some more to share
    The other day I vaped about 2 bowls, so a total of 6 bags. I was gone. Completely gone.
    Luckily I made lasagna beforehand for lunch. I ended up eating the whole thing. All 3000 calories of it and let me just say, that was the best thing ever. Or so I thought. I also went to target earlier in the day and got some donuts. 8 powdered 4 regular. Ate those too. All 2400 calories of that. Now that my dear friends, is the best thing stoned.

Except the shit I took later, was a triple flusher lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. If you make pb&j's then dip it in milk.. All I can say is holy fuck!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. i love listening to some heavy bass music or chillout depending on my mood, also clubbing high is incredible you get really into the music and feel the bass in an amazing way

18. I like to watch the movie, The doors. It never gets old. I feel like I'm back in that time and I'm experiencing the life of Jim Morrison.

I don't smoke.

19. Then don't post in this thread

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app