Amazing Things To Eat/do While High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by IDoLotsOfMarajuana's, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I read House of Leaves while I was baked. It blew my mind. I recommend it to everyone. And it's a pretty odd book to begin with. But stoned, I understood it on a totally different level.

2. Play some minecraft or just play left 4 dead 2 it's usually what I do

3. I grab my telescope and look at the moon. Then I ponder the meaning of life. I get deep with my high.

4. #44 formanbradley, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    Super Smash Bros with three other friends, any Smash Bros game will do. That shit can get fucking intense.
    Rock Band games are really fun too, ESPECIALLY Beatles Rock Band. You literally feel the music.
    Invest in some nice headphones (I have the PS Pulse Elites) and drift away to your music of choice (make sure the music is great quality too or it's useless).
    Write your own music!
    Explore your spirituality.
    Longboarding down a nice steady hill is sooo chill, not too steep to where you can't stop and end up eating asphalt, but just enough to get you cruising at a good speed.

Just a few things I like to do.

5. #45 GanjaFallout, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Watch InfomercialsI pity the fool who don't buy thisLT26i, GrassCity App Something Meaningful

6. 2 words. Chef Boyardee.

7. The chicken crisps at Burger King that are only a dollar. When you're high. You get like 6, and it's heaven.

----------------------------------
    Roll, Roll, Roll Your Joint
    Twist It At The End
    Light It Up, Take A Puff,
    Pass It To A Friend!

8. #48 GanjaFallout, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    Hot wings wrapped in crispy baconCook hot wings however you will, cook bacon in a frying pan to drain a little fat. When you think bacon is sufficiently cooked you want it cooked enough that it won't take long to crisp but not so cooked that it becomes too tough to control. Wrap around the hot wings and put both in the oven till bacon is nice and crisp. That's how I'd cook them, and be sure to factor in the time it would take to cook the bacon so you don't burn your wingsLT26i, GrassCity App [​IMG]

9. Come on guys I need recipes to cook! Give me clear instructions and you'll see finished product.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I'm all about comfort food: mac and cheese, cereal, pizza, doughnuts. My all time favorite is honey and peanut butter sandwiches. Sadly sometimes I run out but just eating an apple or grape is a interesting experience. Since the holidays are coming up, toking before  thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner is a blast because; your spending time with loved ones, watching seasonal movies/shows, and all the food you can scarf down.

Drawing, baking (goodies, not just myself), playing board games, and getting your cat/dog to chase the flashlight. Then again doing anything toked is either fun or a breeze to do. (for me, can't speak for others).

Happy Toking!

11. Me and some of my friends like to get extremely stoned and go on walks through our local nature trails. It's fun change of pace when you find some crazy place you didn't know was in your area. Of course we bring a couple rolled up and usually drinks like gatorade.

12. listening to music (especially some 60's psychedelic. ex:Jefferson Airplane, The Doors, Steve Miller Band, Stepphenwolf, Lynard Skynard, etc.) and draw what you hear. Very trippy what you end up drawing. :)

13. I always find interesting snacks to make but I haven't gone to the store this week. So tonight it was Teddy Grahams & Milk :)

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Don't care what anyone says, cereal is the best thing to eat when you're baked. XD

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. That happens to me way too much lol.

16. hotpockets, pizza, burgers, any warm cheesy meaty foods really, chocolate and fruity things are also amazing (what isn't amazing?)
    and I love listening to music so much while blazed, watching tv and movies too
    anything on adultswim (dumb as it may be) is very entertaining while high 

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381706287.447210.jpg
    This!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Chipotle my nigga

19. I get high and trip out on the science channel shows about the universe or the future.. love that shit!

20. We eat edamame hummus and listen to each other talk about our days. Bless.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app