Amazing Things To Eat/do While High

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by IDoLotsOfMarajuana's, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Doesn't anyone eat candy. I know I consume a unusual amount of candy. All kinds.

2. Skyrim.
    Anime.
    Swimming underwater.
    GTA IV 

When playing Skyrim, just totally immerse yourself into the game. every time you character talked, say the words IRL.
    Make the HUD really transparent, almost to the point of see through.

I tell you, you'll really get into that shit.

3. I run insane graphics mods on my PC and it loons like real life. After a couple of bowls of dank that game is insane.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have an addition to your cookie cup! add some vanilla ice cream! sounds good right?!

thanks for the ideas man! :)

5. Also some of my ideas.

Some delicious appetizers!

1 diced ripe tomato.
    1/2 onion.
    1 tbsp basil
    1/2 tbsp garlic powder.
    1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
    Mix all of these
    cook in saucepan on medium.

You will also need a some bread,
    (italian thin loaf)
    Cut!

and then place mixture ^ up there on bread, toss some mozeralla cheese on top. bake at 350 degrees in oven till cheese is melted!

Another is

A bag of tator tots
    bacon
    cheddar cheese(block)
    jalopenos(if preferred)
    A deep frier or a pot
    Oil
    tooth picks

Put enough oil about 2-4 cups in deep frier or pot.

Take tator tots, wrap in bacon. place tooth pick for support.

Make sure the oil reaches 350 degrees. Place in oil, fry till cooked and crunchy! can add cheese and jalopeno if desired.

ONE MORE!

BANANA PUDDING PIE.

Banana pudding
    Whipped cream
    strawberries
    bananas
    Already make pie crust.
    Vanilla waffers

Take banana pudding add in pie crust. place cut up fruit^ whipped cream and waffers on top.

Cool in frigde then enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 Stoner Sly, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    I would have to say staying as productive as possible is my favorite thing to do, I generally work on new content for a project, but when I do chill a bit things like Skyrim, CS:GO, Leauge of Legends are great games, And any kind of music hits the spot well, I generally go with Nightcore or Dubstep but 90 punk rock and most forms of metal are also sweet as.

As for food, I like the idea of taking the night as it comes and coming up with some crazy new food, my most recent was continuously adding random stuff to a bowl of cereal; in order this is what I added (warning: super sweet)

Cornflakes
    Honey
    Maple syrup
    milo
    custard
    milk
    crushed cookies
    icecream

And I totally intend to try those cheesy bread roll things, they sound dope!

7. Do the pop tarts but use them as bread for an icecream sandwhich. Imagine the flavor combinations here folks.. Also last night I smoked a bowl and another lined with keif on top and greened out. After 2 years I finally greened out.. guess the past 3 weeks of barely toking eh?

8. Look at these pictures man. This shit was so gooooooooood.

Attached Files:

9. hot dog or burger with thousand island salad dressing

10. Fucking hot fries.... yea.... fuckin hot fries and a nice walk in the park... all is well.

11. ma-ma-ma-ma-marshmallows? between two sexy poptarts? my taste buds are tinglllling.

what i they had a giant nug  of weed on a stick and they dip it in chocolate and you just fucking eat it and get fucked in the bum by the ganja god. imagine the poo. what is wrong with me? goodbye, but ill be back with better ideas hopefully!

12. sour candy of all kinds is da boom

13. uuhhh, sex.

14. If anybody has other good ideas I'll cook them and post pictures!

15. if you havn't, fry bananas till carmely and crispy, lots of butter and some cinnamon/brown sugar 

get vanilla ice cream and maple syrup, put all 3 together.
    shit's really fucking good.

16. That's perfect. I'd totally comfy watch Metalocalypse with you. 

Usually I curl up on my bed in my underwear and play AC3 online. I prolly piss some people off. ^^"" 

I went skinny dipping while high the other night, that was pretty fun. Although perhaps not the safest of things to do while high. =/ 

So far my favorite snack while high has been a toasted chocolate chip ego waffle, peanut butter, nutella and a few strawberry slices. Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. It can be a bit messy, but fantastic. 

17. Go to an Aquarium and eat ice cream with a girl who has a fat ass.

18. That just sounds amazing. I went to this go kart place that had go karts that go 40mph. That was fun, but like yours, not safe!

19. I wouldn't trust myself behind a go kart, or any motor vehicle type thing. But sounds fun. 

I made a little bit of a change in my usual Chocolate chip waffle, peanut butter, nutella taco. I didn't have strawberries last night so I put in pineapple rings. ^^

Also made lemon, roasted red pepper with pine nut hummus, toasted my own pita chips. Home made Pita bread, yellow rice, and chicken kabob. I would have added falafel to the mix but I used all the chick peas with the hummus. 

20. Dude i do this too.
    and i do wat someone did in a previous post with the bread and cheese while doing this
    you really feel like your there