Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing Story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noviceGrower420, Sep 29, 2011.

1. So me and my mate split a little weed sack. Smoked most of it , had a bowl or two left in the bag. He had been carrying it in a mentos gum plastic container with the gum still inside. He owed me a bit of money and said do you want to just keep the rest of the weed ( he had to leave) and i said yes, but leave it in the mentos container so its not obvious. He jokingly says i owe him a dollar for the mentos gum because it was brand new. I said "lol i dont give a shit about the gum" and hes like " yeah i dont either " and tossed the mentos case. then he left. Truth is, i really wanted the mentos gum and im chomping on some right now and its fucking delicous. What an idiot.

2. Cool fucking story bro, I'm chewing gum too. Amazing.

3. Sarcasm is a two-way street.

4. You said lol?

5. That was not amazing

6. Sticky this shit

7. not ginna lie i found this pretty funny,

8. Fix'd

9. [quote name='"Anthony777"']

Fix'd[/quote]

Now that's amazing

10. It's probably more likely what happened.

11. LOL I actually love that story man you're awesome if it was word for word.

12. [​IMG]
    dear god you are fucking stoned

13. Hahahaha that shit is hilarious. Hes probably sittin in his room like, that cocksucker all i wanted was the damn mints! Lol

14. #16 Kluwen, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    11%20brool%20story%20co.jpg

15. I always read these "Awesome story" threads. I know the story will probably not be awesome at all, but the comments will always are.

16. Gum is a must for us tokers

17. why don't you post this in personal stories thread? ):

18. Dude, no way. I LOVE my gum, but after I smoke, I'll chew it for like, 5 minutes, swallow it, grab another piece, chew for 5 minutes, so on..