Amazing Stealth Box!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by JeffGoines, Jan 24, 2013.

1. so you make a thread about your other thread? totally pointless

2. leave troll

3. do u know what trolling is? because im not, you fucking idiot

4. Dude your the definition of trolling right now so please save your fingers the carpal tunnel and go troll on some other forums you child

5. LemonHead is correct, at least you've post in the correct section, as I and many experienced growers will inform you that you do not have enough light in that grow box, with practice you will find that it may become a little cramped growing 10 plants in such a unit

However the stealth factor is good, consider 250w HPS/Mh with digital ballast and ventilation

6. If he didn't link it here, those of us who are into DIY cabs may have overlooked his setup because it was only posted in the journal section. Or, alternatively, was he supposed to post here all the information on his DIY setup only to also post it in the journal section?

Looks good, Jeff. Thanks for posting the link, mate ;)

7. Not gonna keep all of them in there i might just keep 2 for myself to flower in there and move the rest or sell them

8. If i were to do a hps or mh would i veg with the mh and flower with the hps? Also if i have 400w bulbs how far should i keep the plants from the light

9. #10 Vee, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Yes .. veg with Mh bud with HPS

Height best is 12" or so, place hand at plant height burning skin indicates to close, keep a small pc fan to circulate the air, have a 4" minimum vent extraction
    consider http://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLSETX...Watt+Light+Digital+Dimmable+System+for+Plants

to my blog and see the library

10. Thats a amazing price does the reflector come with a built in fan?

11. I have a small fan for circulation but i just have the box perforated right now would i still need a 4" exhauat fan?

12. Its the best lite of the year for me and many others though I do prefer 600w
    .. you need to get the extract system separate, built to match your setup

you current lite would be good for clones and early veg

13. So I didn't check iyt the link too deeply I read ahead saw the Guy who said what I was thinking (link to own thread) but anyways no one was purposefully trolling the other, it was a much more dangerous "miscommunication troll". That shit starts wars.

And what I did see of the cab in inspirational dude

14. only reason i posted this thread was because this sub forum has complete relevants to my first post in the newbie sub forum. My theory is that the more experience people dont chill in the newbie forum, all im looking for is good feedback lol

Thank you tho, i try

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. lol you mad LemonHead24? Get a life man

17. i think it was you that is mad

[​IMG]

18. Hey everyone i wanted to put up a update on what iv been up to. Iv been running into issues of space, im moving 8 of these girls to a much larger area. I plan to make a screen and to scrog in this grow box. I also ran into nutrient burn, but very minimal. I quickley changed my solition mix. I also went out and bought a 400w cool tube reflecter kit with a blower. The hot air is just pushed through the reflector into my room with little to know heat build up inside the box. They are huge for their pots, in surprised they are not root bound. The one question i have is what size pot should i finish 2 of these plants in, inside this grow box?

ForumRunner_20130301_090238.png

ForumRunner_20130301_090215.png

ForumRunner_20130301_090229.png

ForumRunner_20130301_090238.png

ForumRunner_20130301_090252.png

ForumRunner_20130301_090302.png

Attached Files:

19. Nice job with the cooltube dude.

Re: transplant containers, the bigger the better.

Those are solo cups...plants that size are definately root bound...so sooner the better for your transplant.

Good luck.