amazing smoke spot (pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by happywallyskin, Mar 30, 2006.

1. +rep for nature

2. Nice spot man and nice glass

3. bad idea, trust me, just a bad idea.

4. youre the first mainer ive known on these forums man!! now i dont feel so alone, cumberland county here:smoke:

sweet smoking spot

5. Lewiston toker right here!:smoke:

6. wow, we're all coming out of the woodwork...

and damn, im suprised at all the maine hate, lol. its not the most fast paced and exciting place but thats part of the allure imo. its just real peceful and beautiful. somewhere you can take time and just relax and enjoy nature...

7. Right on, I'm on the same page as everyone else. I'm diggin the stash jar and the chill smoke spot. +rep, man.

8. To be honest, I think I would be too scared. I think I would work up enough courage if I had some type of weapon to defend myself from the monster that has lived in there for 1,000 years.

9. Yeah man sick spot but everyday almost I smoke at lunch w/ some friends, and we have this GREAT spot about 1 block away from the skool. All you do is walk right past this asian restuarant and then go into this stairwell that leads up to this abandonned house. We just sit and smoke, (drink sometimes) and nobody knows. People walk right past us all the time, and they dont see or smell anything. In fact, yesterday I went to that smokespot and a cop rolled by and didnt see anything. Great spot.

10. Wow man, that place is beautiful!

11. yeah dood awesome place to toke up!!!

rep4pep

12. man that place looks sick, all we got to smoke around here in east london is shitty parks in the middle of huge council estates, surrounded by tower blocks, not the greatest view.

13. hey i'm really curious to know what's in that old wooden shack now... please check it out i'm sure im not the only one wanting to know. What if you stumble across loads of money :eek:

14. I smoke in my dorm room...which might be kinda bad, but oh well! I like it..but in high school we had a bedroom in my friend's house that we used to smoke in cuz her dad didn't really care what we did..but we called it the Green Room :D Otherwise my car is like my second home so I smoke in there too. :smoke:

15. incredible, where did you get that pipe + container? :)