Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

amazing purple haze**(WARNING SUPER DANKK)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tangyjam, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Amazing pick up today. Probably the best pick up i had by far. Its some purple haze and im pretty sure its legit

It smells like pungent skunk/sour/hazy. Just smelling it gets me high:D opening the jar makes my whole room stink

cant smoke this but my friend said it was fucking amazing. Im sick as a dog right now so i cant smoke this for a while. Anyways enough talk lets get to some pictures

nug
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    mm tasty
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

see those crystals?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy gc:smoke:

2. Use that medicine! It'll make you feel so much better!

3. damn...... so frosty and colorful....

4. sick looking nugs

5. fuck yeah man thats some fire

6. ha i wish man... but im coughing up so much mucus and shit and i have a fever... i wish i had a vaporizer

7. Can honestly say I'm jealous

8. wow. thats just impressive, sick pick up

9. hah thanks for the feedback guys. i only wish you guys could smell this

10. Smoke it! You might feel way better after. Atleast I do when I smoke while I'm sick, I end up forgetting i was sick in the first place.

11. damn that looks tasty!

12. hah... idk man.. my highs always seem to be bad when im sick

13. One of the most chronic pickups I've seen in awhile for real!!

14. looks like a great strain...inexperienced grower tho...can tell by the leafage and the buds should be tighter if that is purple haze but who cares that shit looks fantastic...enjoy it my friend :)

15. yeeaah buddy...

nice nugs

16. ummm very experienced grower grew that =D over grwon calyxs with mature trichs they will leave sugar leaves on when it is that mature... and as for density haze is very hard to egt dense and to be honest that might not be purple haze... my friend grows a similar looking strain but its platinum bubba and House and gradens line is used with it! <3 over grown calyxs

17. #17 tangyjam, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    sick+:bongin:=:D->:hippie:

18. Beautiful lookin buds man, smoke that shit up it wont hurt the illness.

19. mk, ill say it.... purple haze= extinct :rolleyes:

20. i apologize for assuming...maybe less experienced trimmers he has working for him maybe...im just saying the buds could be manicured a little more...def wasnt a shot at u,the bud, or the grower...enjoy that shit homie :hello: