Amazing party, strange problem. Need help :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Fadetoblack, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Last Saturday was amazing, we had a massive party with about 40+ people. I ended up doing about 22 shots of Jaeger Bombs and ended up passing out outside around 4pm till about 7pm. Well around 8 everyone showed up, I was still shitfaced, along with my friends.

Well I don't remember the rest of the night, I think I drank some more beers, played alot of Beirut, passed out around 6am after drinking the entire night, outside.

Well here is my little problem man, or girl. I took LSD for the 9th time the night before the party, Friday. Well, I use to smoke about a pack of cancer a day, but after that Saturday (Because I was fucked up ALL day and ALL night both days) I hated the taste of cancer. I can't smoke them now, everytime I try to take a drag, I feel like I'm going to vomit. Now its not a bad thing, but I'm a social smoker, everytime someone lights one up, I gotta have one, but if I'm alone, I won't touch them (I hang around chain smokers). Its odd, but now everytime someone lights one up (And I'm still drunk and have not sobered out from that Saturday, I'm still drinking! Hell its 10:30am and I just took 3 shots of Jaeger and working on my first beer. Its spring break, and I tend on celebrating st. pattys day all week long!) because I'm fucked up, its like instinct for me to light one up.....

What the hell? My favorite past time is drinking a beer with a nice Red in my hand..... now when I do I feel like I will blow chunks.

2. that's jus fuckin weird

but if it were me i would listen to my body.

3. hehe, i figured out the problem :hello:

I got a buy 2 get one free pack of Mediums, well my buddy just came by to smoke, he had some Reds and 27's on him. I tryed one and damn it was good..... I think its just the taste of the Mediums that make me want to vomit haha........ yeah..... sorry, little drunk here

4. Try a full flavor menthol. Best drinking cig in my opinion.

5. oh god, mediums FTL

6. Your mind is telling you to quit smokin them cancer sticks :p

7. i can't smoke a cig period.

they make me feel like shit. bad headaches, very dizzy, extremely uncoordinated.

i honestly don't even think i could drive on tobacco, as funny as it sounds. i could smoke a couple grams and drive fine, but smoking even half a cig would fuck me up so bad i couldn't drive.

8. I can drive fine on them (when I used to smoke) but cancer sticks made me feel so dirty and jittery. Yuck. lol.

9. i can barely walk on them

keep in mind i have never in my life finished a full cig (or even half a cig for that matter), probably couldn't even do it without really pushing myself past what i would deem healthy/comfortable.

10. 27's are the best.