amazing night last night :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tetrahydra, May 22, 2010.

1. had an amazing night last night. hung out with a friend i havent seen in a while and we smoked a fat mids joint. later we went to my other friends house and smoked two fat bowls of purple forest out of my friends bong and hotboxed his car. two of the other friends smoking are also tripping acid haha. after that we decide to smoke a chronic joint, so one of my friends gets his jack herer and then we mix it with some purple forest and twist a nice fattie. after that i decided to hit them back so we smoked a fat joint of my mids. we later went inside and watched tv for a bit, but then me and my friend left to go smoke with another guy. so we get to this guys house and find out that he has lemon kush. so my friend goes in half and half and we smoke a fat blunt of purple forest and lemon kush, and even after that we smoked another fat bowl of lemon kush. a little after that we leave and get some mcdonalds breakfast XD, and then my friend drops me off at my other friends house from earlier. by this point im blazed out of my mind and just want to crash, but im also really hungry at the same time. So i ask my friend to go and buy me a donut and ill smoke him out a joint, but by this time everyone has had enough and just crashes. but low and behold in the morning i wake up and go up to my friends kitchen, to find out that his dad just bought a big box of doughnuts for everyone to share. god damn i love awesome coincidences :)

2. Doughnuts are the shit yo :hello: