Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing maui waui!!! Lots of pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DubstepStang, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Ive gotten a fine strain of a pure sativa cross of Hawaiian Skunk x Maui Waui. 3 hits of this out of my new pipe (That im also posting pics of) i had to sit down. The headrush was incredible. The smell is the strongest fruity smell ive ever smelt. Very beautiful buds with mad amounts of orange hairs. :smoke:

Maui Waui

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Piece

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sick piece, i had some maui waui last week and was knocked out from it haha. enjoy it!

3. I'd blur out my friends facebook friend if I were you but I suppose it's not that big of a deal...

Your piece is just awesome by the way, I love the colors.

4. not a "pure sativa," sorry, misconceptions surrounding cannabis species torque me off :p

but looks good, and your new piece looks nice as well

5. Thats a sick Bub man really trippy

6. woops, your right, i meant to put sativa dominant.

7. its actually not a bubbler. Its a normal fancy ass looking bowl. It was $150 dollars, and its very well made. That round ball at the bottom is just more of a chamber.

8. Damn its still really nice

9. Wowi is prob my favorite stain ever hands down... and props on the glass too