Amazing Grow!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by tenacity2986, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Hello, I finally have a big grow on my way. I am in the process of painting all the walls with drylock to keep the moisture out along with adding 10 20 amp circuit breakers. The space im using is 10 feet by 20 feet. i.e. 200 square feet. I currently have 3 walls up which aren't shown in this picture. However, u can see the reflective material i got which has a really high resistive value which will act as an insulator/reflector. I have 12 600watt systems, 1 1000 watt and 1 400 watt and am waiting on my blueberry plant i started about 3 weeks ago. I am going to clone my blueberry and have 24 plants harvested every 4 weeks on my perpetual system. What do you guys think of my grow area so far?

Ill get more pictures up in a week.

Attached Files:

2. thats awsome. I want to do something similar but with 25 plants harvested every 2 weeks on an 8 week veg cycle in which I will strip the plant of everything to just veg the top cola. btw is a 10 by 20 room big enough for your setup?

3. well the 10x20 room is just for flowering... Im going to be building another room right next to it that is 10 x 20 as well for vegging and cloning purposes. but until everything is into action, im just gunna use the one room ive built. setup has already cost 10,000

4. Is this residential? If so, you are a master of diverting attention from that consumption of juice

5. Thats wut im talking bouttttt......U gonna have a shitload of bud wen u harvest mad plants in that huge spot..

6. Oh fuck me thats a huge space. Pulling up a chair.

7. Looks good but how did you blow 10 fucking grand already? With 20'x20' space, fimming and LST'ing for more colas you should be able to pull a perpetual 2 lbs a week with the right strain.