Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing glass jar smell.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4NoStank2Hoes0, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Recently I got this jalepeno jelly( yes jalepeno. At first I was like WTF? But it's soo good. It's more of a sweet taste than hot) well back to my point it was in a mason jar and I cleaned it out real good, but left a slight smell. Now whenever I open it it has a dank jalepeno smell :bongin:

Anyone else have stories like this?

2. I love jalapenos

3. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']I love jalapenos[/quote]

The smell mixed with weed is soo good

4. I purposely store my weed in a leftover strawberry jelly jar so so whenever I smoke it tastes like... Well...... Strawberries

5. [quote name='"DeeDomain"']I purposely store my weed in a leftover strawberry jelly jar so so whenever I smoke it tastes like... Well...... Strawberries[/quote]

Cheers, I've done that or had like fruity gum or something

6. My mason jar is from an old candle that I melted the wax and cleaned out. It smells like fuckin petunias.

7. I used an apple sauce jar... All I smell is diesel lol.

8. dont ever put it in a monster can. that smell and taste is just so weird dont even know how to explain it. does not go together

9. Do yourself a favor and buy a glass jar big enough for your stash and smoke it right. :D

10. Damn right. Thats all you should smell cuz the dank is just too damn stong.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. [quote name='"Flight96"']
    Damn right. Thats all you should smell cuz the dank is just too damn stong.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

It is pretty potent, but there is no such thing as too strong when it comes to dank. ;)

12. Kid cudi. Digs Petunia's.

13. That's how the lady got me to buy the candle.

14. Love the smell of it ! :p

15. [quote name='"omdogg"']Do yourself a favor and buy a glass jar big enough for your stash and smoke it right. :D[/quote]

My mason jar is big enough

16. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']My mason jar is from an old candle that I melted the wax and cleaned out. It smells like fuckin petunias.[/quote]

That's sweet, and I'm liking that name mesKIDcudi

17. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']My mason jar is from an old candle that I melted the wax and cleaned out. It smells like fuckin petunias.[/quote]

I did the same with a candle jar and cleaned it out and used iso to get it super clean and non smelly but it still smelled and i noticed its the plastic seal on the cap so i took that off and wrapped a whole bunch of rubber bands around where the seal went and it sealed fine!............. aint no petunia smellin weed for me! :smoke:

18. hmmm, I should go smell the jar I gave my roomie, It was a tiny little glass sample jar that had some super delicoous honey in it.

19. [quote name='"sharingiscaring"']dont ever put it in a monster can. that smell and taste is just so weird dont even know how to explain it. does not go together[/quote]

i don't understand how you would get it out. do you like cut off the top?

20. The jar I am currently using used to be a jalapeno jar. I thought I was the only one! Yeah, but I really don't like the spicy smell mixed with weed though...