Amazing Girl i have a date with Monday

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by goodvibesman, Aug 8, 2012.

1. #1 goodvibesman, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Im dumb and cant figure out how to change my GMT times etc, but where I am its now Wednesday. I had a date with this girl this past Monday and she invited some friends so we kinda just chilled and had fun or whatever. Later that night she texts me saying she had fun, and I said me too. She has no problem with me smoking and doesnt care about my party lifestyle. I would say im fairly attractive, like I'm definitely not ugly. So I asked if we could hang out again and she said sure :) so we started planning but we're both pretty busy so we're gonna hang next Monday. Me and my buddy are copping an eighth Saturday and Im gonna save .6 or .7 for a king sized for me and her to smoke. She asked me if when we hang out next Monday would I mind if she came alone this time. Through further texting, we decided its a real date but here's the part where I need help. Im actually really good at talking to girls and getting numbers, but I'm a 19-yo virgin because I don't know how to make a move :(. Can anyone help me go in for at least a kiss?

TLDR: date with lady monday. how to make move

2. if anyone wants to know, we're both african american, im 5'11-6'0 and 175. I am fairly active and not grossly muscular, but Im somewhat toned

3. Just lean in and kiss her then escalate to sex. It's that simple, don't over think it.

4. I was hoping for like.. idk really :smoke: I just thought there were like... steps? like shit that occurs before just kissing. like when we meet up, i dont think i can just go for a kiss

5. Watch a movie or some shit, id assume you guys would sit close to eachother, put your arm around her. If all goes good go in for a kiss

6. She wants to go out. Like, we're meeting up at this park and smoking there (we live in chicago, so no worries) then prolly hit up a resturaunt and chill somewhere. no real plan for the date yet besides smoking and being alone

7. Just whip your dick out. She'll understand what you want and go to town

8. Put it.....put it in her butt.

9. :hello:thanks guys :laughing:

10. dude come on op. just get flirty and shit you know. when your talking close just put your hand on her leg, closer to her knee at first to see what vibe she gives, if shes liking you she'll start doing the same shit and touching you. and just get a little playful maybe with her hair or some gay shit idk. the you just go for the make out. get more touchy feely. stick your finger in her pussy for a bit and then fuck that bitch.

11. How can we help you go in for a kiss????? Just do it.

12. Fuck that shit. Just gonna wait till we're high and go for it. If shes not down, at least Ill be high already :smoking:

13. That's the right attitude. Give no fucks. If it happens cool. If it doesn't then whatever just be like no fucks are given.

14. You could either wait for the end of the night or for the end of a good conversation

15. A 19 y/o black virgin? I don't believe it

Girls should be all over your 12 incher

16. Lol i see one flaw with this plan....i live in chicago too and ur acting like theres MMJ here....cant get poontang if u get arrested :rolleyes:

Edit: Rofl my dads macbook tried to correct poontang to "pointing" haha

17. just keep up the positive vibes and do some friendly touching, this will make the jump not so big for the kiss and may arouse her.
    if you get the look with the eyes, a silence where shes basicly telling u with her mind that she wants to kiss just go for it

also... if all goes well and you are lieing on a bed with her, a massage is a good way to get her horny and the clit is the "starter to the engine".. circular motion

18. [quote name='"Stel"']just keep up the positive vibes and do some friendly touching, this will make the jump not so big for the kiss and may arouse her.
    if you get the look with the eyes, a silence where shes basicly telling u with her mind that she wants to kiss just go for it

also... if all goes well and you are lieing on a bed with her, a massage is a good way to get her horny and the clit is the "starter to the engine".. circular motion[/quote]

Hahaha thanks for that man :laughing:

19. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']Lol i see one flaw with this plan....i live in chicago too and ur acting like theres MMJ here....cant get poontang if u get arrested :rolleyes:

Edit: Rofl my dads macbook tried to correct poontang to "pointing" haha[/quote]

You are correct my good sir but, being an african american and looking like im around 25 smoking a white thing(king sized zig zag) in a public park I should be fine. Plus I've smoked there plenty of other times with no problem at all