Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing Fuckin Weed Nug Looks Like Leaf.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ILikeWeedxD, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Picked up today and found this leaf thing

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. wanna know why it looks like a leaf? cause its a leaf.

3. It's a leaf bro

4. That looks a like a leaf, but its so frosty... that must have been a great grow.. omg imagine the plants. O.O

5. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice leaf.

6. Leafy leafy leafy

7. Looks like some nice triched out buds bro. Nice!:smoke:

8. Hahahaha you must be baked.

But anyway that leaf is crazy icy. No wonder your dealer saved it. Would definitely smoke.

9. five star thread.

10. Don't knock that "leaf" unless you've tried it.  I got some weed from a Rastafarian Grower in Jamaica called "thyme" and it looked similar, leafy and scraggly but it blew my socks off and smelled like hash.  I thought it was a joke until I smoked it.  He also had something called "Cotton" that looked like a cotton puff ball, that looked and smelled great but wasn't nearly as strong as the scraggly thyme weed.